Drinking & Trading

Discussion in 'Politics' started by scalping_dimes, Jan 18, 2003.

1. in that case, maybe i should order it now :D

#31     Jan 18, 2003
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

So THAT is what his name is? All this time I have been calling him honey because I forgot......thanks for the info!:D

If you get to the Keys, come visit us!

#32     Jan 18, 2003
  3. please keep drinking and trading. i need the money !

:p :p :p

surfer

#33     Jan 18, 2003
  4. Gordon, I'm shamed to admit that I hadn't been properly exposed to Rand until recently. Also, my A.D.D. nature keeps me from reading very many books.

However, I began to realize that the very top echelon of the most successful people I know, are all devoted objectivists. Rand's philosophy is a magnet for success in business. I have not read Fountainhead yet, but that one is next on my list.

#34     Jan 18, 2003
  5. a) Just because weed would be made legal doesn't mean everyone is going to rush to smoke it every hour of the day. Getting stoned once here and there isn't going to destroy your short term memory.

b) Ummm ... what was I going to say ... oh yeah ... ummm ... damn it.

c) It is sooo damn cold here in the Northeast. I think it is around 15 degrees outside. Its sooooooo cold.

#35     Jan 18, 2003
  6. aphie have you found a way to get stoned and not destroy your lungs in the process?

#36     Jan 18, 2003
  7. white17

white17

Ms Rand's works are like a fresh breeze for a cluttered mind. The best is, of course, Atlas Shrugged but Anthem is a close second. Do yourself a favor and read them all.

#37     Jan 18, 2003
  8. qdz2

qdz2

I do it now and then. Beer is nothing. Can I try something stronger?

:p

#38     Jan 18, 2003
  9. OK what do you guys drink?? Mine is cuervo gold with a beer chaser (coors light). BUT there is a soft place in my heart for WHISKEY SHOOTERS :D

#39     Jan 18, 2003
  10. qdz2

qdz2

#40     Jan 18, 2003