DRIFTING TOWARDS WAR WITH THE EVIL NORTH KOREANS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Jul 15, 2003.

1. It's not a matter of knowing who "lobbed a nuke at you." N. Korea has a long record of selling high tech weapons to rogue states. They are reported to be close to perfecting miniture nukes like those that are used on missiles. This type of weapon is a terrorist wet dream, as it could fit in a truck, airplane or shipping container for delivery. Our troops in Korea will become vulnerable, as will our Far Eastern allies like Japan.

N. Korea clearly has no self-defense need for nukes. They are developing them for blackmail, intimidation and sale.

As for internatinal incidents, N. Korea has a sterling record that includes invading the South, attacking and taking hostage a US Navy ship, numerous terrorist attacks on S. Korean officials, including blowing up half their cabinet, unprovoked deadly attacks on US troops in the DMZ, plus the previously mentioned weapons sales. Iran is the leading terrorist sponsor in the world.

#11     Jul 16, 2003
  2. LOL!

Optional777 has obviously discarded any idea he might have had for reasonable discourse with this naive statement.

What's next? Bush himself planned 9/11?

#12     Jul 16, 2003

3. Man, you are 100% right. I really do need to learn to tone it down. Sorry guys and sorry AAA.

#13     Jul 17, 2003
  4. man

man

alfonso
    thank you very much.

peace

#14     Jul 17, 2003
  5. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

if we get closer to war w/n korea i may have to move from my hawaii home... as we're not that far away from them, they might want to send a missile here or something. .

hope i don't have to go back to the mainland.... ah well.. maybe japan instead..

if i were to move back to mainland, hmm probably irvine, or boulder..

any other votes for great cities to live in?

#15     Jul 17, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Alfonso is Anti-American, period it doesnt matter what the argument is he will be on the american bashing side......And his arrogance comes from being born into the argentinian society......peace

:D :D :D :D

#16     Jul 17, 2003
  7. man

man

el cubano
    great. he said he was wrong and you start bashing yourself. really great. seems like you are a very tolerant, peaceful person - in contrast to alfonso.

you want another hateful thread? great! go along!

really frustrating.

peace

#17     Jul 17, 2003
  8. maxpi

maxpi

Santa Barbara for the perfect environment. San Francisco is brisk and people dress pretty well and there is plenty to do. If you like Irvine then maybe San Diego weather would be the ticket.

Max

#18     Jul 17, 2003
  9. Scottie

Scottie

Whistler Canada is nice. or the little town of Squamish just to the south. colder than Hawaii but really nice. I don't think them Koreans even know about us.

Peace

#19     Jul 17, 2003
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

Ur right....although i was just messing with him..I agree...sorry alfonso....

#20     Jul 18, 2003