dress code @ nexis?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by goal30t, Jul 19, 2007.

1. goal30t

goal30t

anyone know the dress code @ nexis?

2. bkim84

bkim84

I'm also going to start there August 6. Prop firms are pretty lax on dress codes, most don't really have any.

I do believe the dress code at Nexis is business casual though. If I'm wrong please let me know as well.

3. I recently came across a Craigslist posting by Nexis which advertised a $40K base salary + bonus; this deal was aimed at August recruits. Any of you secure this deal? Or have you accepted the standard percentage of profits deal that they've been offering till now?

4. bkim84

bkim84

Thats a pretty amazing deal, I would like to hear more specifics of that one.

But I just got in on the standard one anyway.

5. goal30t

goal30t

they have an office in austin?

6. No, I'm pretty sure their only office is in NY, which is why their listing under Austin seems strange. Perhaps they're trying to tap into Kershner's market (?), but who knows.

I question the sincerity of the offer; it could be a marketing ploy.

7. cstfx

cstfx

There are numerous guys from NY posting in various cities on CL looking for traders. They're just trying to solicit business. Epiphany does it (just saw their ad yesterday in Atlanta section) Avatar (in about a dozen markets) and of course, the ubiquitous VCM/HLV, altho they don't actualy say who they are, but the learnered knows.

These guys are just trolling. Don't take what is posted, esp on CL, for Gospel until you know for sure.

8. I believe they do allow tube tops.

[​IMG]