Dreams

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by keithclark, Jan 11, 2013.

1. I agree fully.

#11     Jan 13, 2013
  2. a lot of these dreams just seem like nonsense, until you tell them to somebody, then they make perfect sense

like one time, I had this dream that was just one crazy thing after the other but it was very vivid and stuck with me long after I awakened.

It made no sense

but when I tried to tell it to my wife it went something like, "And then I came to this door, and opened it, and the room started filling with water, and when I tried to escape, my boss jumped on my back, and when I got to the other side, he started laughing."

#12     Jan 13, 2013

3. Jack teach me your ways.

#13     Jan 13, 2013
  4. Kieth, after a double run like that with a breakout of the top channel, it is unlikely that KDD will hit 12, let alone 15.
    PZZA, on the other hand can hit 60 with no problem. I think the dream is a reflection of your own personal balance between assurance and lack of assurance.
    After a double run in KDD, most traders are probably very bullish like the woman in your dream (meaning yourself). That means most of them are probably already holding long.

If they are holding long, how can the price go higher? It takes buyers with cash to drive the price up. If all the buyers have already bought, where will the price go next? Not up.
    Here's a picture of a double run with a top channel break out in the SPY (circled), and another of the next 2 months.

#14     Jan 14, 2013
  5. =========================
    Well sorta of like that, except i wouldnt call it prediction.''knew everything'' could be a bad sign.?????

However a ''fine female, well favored female'',party ''fat female ''can be a great clue of 7 years of prosperity.But ugly, lean, ill favored female or cows/grain could be a 7 year famine. Not a prediction, but based on Genesis 41 dream .....

As far as speculation [ NOT prediction} looks like Krispy Kreme Donuts=KKD]is trending to $26.77 & $33.07?/+ So typical prediction ,,gets out of a trend WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to early.LOL.But its pretty extended- high priced [NOW]for any but the longest term investors.
    $12 .77 may be a speed bump on the way to $33.o7,,BUT NOT a prediction simply probabilities.

Glasses or sun glasses may mean you have someone that knows how to read black print on white paper,LOL:D Thanks for the info.
    And may all your wise dreams come true:cool: :cool:

#15     Jan 16, 2013
  6. yeah, I like that, symbolism

they don't really mean anything until you tell them to somebody

many say dreams are unresolved conflict

everythihing's resolved? Dreamless sleep

#16     Jan 16, 2013