Dr.SHIVA LIVE: MIT PhD Analysis of Michigan Votes Reveals Unfortunate Truth of U.S. Voting Systems

Discussion in 'Politics' started by studentofthemarkets, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Haven't watched this all the way through yet, but spot checked it and seemed like it is doing an [edit after watching] analysis of the electronic voting system in Michigan and some errors he and a colleague have found within a few counties, so I'm starting it from the beginning and plan to watch it all the way through as I work on other things.

He ends with "Fire the Republicans. Fire the Democrats."

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    elderado and PintoFire like this.
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

3. At 39 minutes into the video Dr. Shiva shows that the Democrat dominant precincts were voting more in favor of Trump than the Republican dominant precincts.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    elderado and PintoFire like this.
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Grow some brain, you will fail spectacularly as a student of the markets with your right wing fan fiction, only reality works in the markets, not some copy pasta conspiracy you got from facebook.

5. Did you watch what he showed at 39 minutes? Didn't look made up to me. Traders read charts and those charts of the Republican dominated precincts all showed a downtrend whereas the other charts did not.

Right at 39 minutes there is a chart with non-manipulated votes. About 30 seconds later, there is definitely a downtrending chart.....showing the evidence of votes being switched from Trump to Biden. Would make sense if the votes were from Democratic precincts, but not Republican dominated ones.

It's hard to know what to believe. None of us have access to the data to check it for ourselves, so we have to rely on what others tell us and how believable we evaluate them to be.

I'm not going to say I know for sure it was fraud. What I hope for is that it will be looked into by authorities and given a fair evaluation.

PintoFire likes this.
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

Tell me how do you read charts with missing data or even an axis because that's what this guy is doing- who by the way claims to have invented email and cured covid with supplements.

Also he says he lost his Senate primary in MA by MILLIONS of fraudulent votes.

How can you look at that moron and do anything else other than laugh is beyond me.

7. I know charts can be easily manipulated.

:D:D I am laughing actually. That is a ridiculous claim.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...ots-or-committed-election-fraud-idUSKBN26N2AF

Well, if there was fraud in any state, I hope it's dealt with the right way. Really hard to know who to believe.

PintoFire likes this.
  8. Don't worry OP, these guys couldn't tell an x from a y axis if it hit them in the head.

studentofthemarkets likes this.
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

It's only fraud when Republicans lose, just another coping mechanism for ungracious low intellect baboons that they are.

10. exGOPer

exGOPer

bELiEve sCiEnCe

C O P E
    O
    P
    E

#10     Nov 12, 2020