Dr. Kevorkian looking for stock_trad3r

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Warrior4g, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Maybe because i was drunk :( :( :(

too many peena colada and ganja

[​IMG]

#11     Nov 27, 2007
  2. hey! i'm sober now...one on da right ain't bad my man...just gotta know how to smooooove over the ladies!

I still think bahamas are cool and stock_trad3r is gettin ready to cash out the big one.

#12     Nov 27, 2007
  3. LMAO.

Funny shit 'Arb. :D

#13     Nov 27, 2007
  4. The only thing stock_trad3r is cashing is his bi-weekly paycheck from Domino's.

#14     Nov 27, 2007
  5. You guys sure talk hard when markets are in a lame range or trickling around...but when they are going up what happens to all of the death threats on strock_trad3r??

Told you guys... BUY BUY BUY!!!

Looks like I'll be findfing some more crocodiles soon!

[​IMG]

#15     Nov 28, 2007
  6. #16     Nov 28, 2007
  7. Look like the idiot says you should have bought whatever is going up, bonds, stocks, my foot up his ......

Perm ignore NOW

#17     Nov 28, 2007
  8. proof in the puddin'...i put my "buy" before this uptrend. I've been saying Buy since last week!

Ignorance :mad:

#18     Nov 28, 2007

9. Don't be down ya'll, Mile may be eccentric, but he did post his buy thoughts before Monday... I think his ninja theory has some food for thought. Mile, PM me if you have any recommendations on rice. Thanks

PS, HOT CHICITAS!!!

#19     Nov 28, 2007
  10. yeah home boy...dis man know what he's talkin' about!!

I gotta whip up the system on the rice man...I'll find the path of the dragon and give you some heads up. sip your beers!

RIDE THE DRAGON :eek:

#20     Nov 28, 2007