Dr. Doom: Iran War Inevitable

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 6, 2012.

1. No. But its logical as to why they would want nukes. Are you saying that America gets to decide who gets nukes and who doesn't? Iran is surrounded by several dozen US army bases and America won't attack a nation that has nukes. Seems to me the Iranians are connecting the dots and acting defensively, like a cat in a corner.
    You talk about the random acts of terrorism that are directly or indirectly linked to Iran as justification for going to war with them.
    But you ignore the reason why they do these things - it starts in 1953. To ignore these very real facts is pure ignorance.

#21     Mar 8, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

No Optional, I'm not citing Iran's history of terrorist acts as justification for going to war with them. I'm citing those acts as justification for trying to prevent them from acquiring nuclear weapons. My post is pretty clear, I think sanctions might work.

Really, your logic is circular with tangential excursions towards the absurd.

#22     Mar 8, 2012
  3. How and why should one country prevent another country from acquiring nuclear weapons...by surrounding them and initiating war (sanctions)...???

It`s really working...

No one WANTS Iran to have nukes, but what ya gonna do? Attack everyone you don't like who wants to build nukes? Or only the ones you have surrounded? Who's going to pay for this?

#23     Mar 8, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

I didn't read the article, but Fabers track record is good. His analysis is usually spot on.

#24     Mar 8, 2012
  5. funny how the media gets to frame the debate around preventing Iran from getting nukes. wouldn't it be nice if they ever questioned the idiocy of the US giving nukes to Israel - probably the country most likely to use them.

#25     Mar 8, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The US didn't give Israel nukes, they developed them independently. So who is the idiot Lorax?

#26     Mar 8, 2012
  7. Did you "learn" that on the Daily Paul? :p

#27     Mar 9, 2012
  8. Ahhh, a voice of reason. Thank you.

#28     Mar 9, 2012
  9. Israel tried to sell nukes to other third world countries.

I will wait for you to say NO

and then post evidence :cool:

#29     Mar 9, 2012
  10. The U.S. taxpayer.

#30     Mar 9, 2012