Dr. Deco's Cure for Overtrading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Aug 10, 2009.

1. T'Watcher, I am looking for a new disciple. RN's answer should have been: pop the top of one Jap beer, douche the strange piece, do it, trade the rest (of the case of beer) to his spic bro-in-law for a six-pack of Dos Equis, and fade the service's trade calls while swilling said cerveza.

As to boxed wine, we all swear by Franzia Crisp White. There is no such thing as a wine or a woman being too cheap.

#31     Aug 10, 2009
  2. Hey, I had you pegged as Ripple from a jug.

#32     Aug 10, 2009
  3. Arthur I am a health NUT.

They say RED is better for you, and when it comes to self-indulgence I take the expert's advice.

My wine of choice is Vella's Delicious Red.

#33     Aug 10, 2009
  4. Redneck

Redneck

:D :D

#34     Aug 10, 2009
  5. Redneck

Redneck

Ah hell - I blew that one:(

#35     Aug 10, 2009
  6. Sadly, we digress. I am unsympathetic to the health concerns of boxed wine drinkers here, because they partake of an even worse evil, trading. In closing, let me simply say that Professor Doaks' magic screen stayed black for us here all day, so we lost no money. And that's almost as good as making some.

#36     Aug 10, 2009
  7. God I love you, oiha.

The definition of CHAOS is when US NOTHINGS of this world CANNOT afford a BUZZ.

Boys and Girls like Barry Obama, Nasty Nancy Pelosi, and Dingy Harry Reid fully understand they have NO OFFICE if the underclass cannot afford to get a BUZZ on.

#37     Aug 10, 2009
  8. Redneck

Redneck

Like TW said

I love you too Man:)

RN

#38     Aug 10, 2009
  9. Then one can only imagine the bender the overlords were on during the Bush years.

#39     Aug 11, 2009