Dr. Carson Has Some Words For RCG Trader

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 14, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

“I’m somewhat disappointed that more African Americans don’t kind of think for themselves and [that they] just kind of go with whatever they’re supposed to say and think,” he said.

Carson charged that Obama’s policies are negatively impacting unemployment and entrepreneurship in the black community. He also said that he has doubts as to whether African Americans would support a president with the same policies if he or she wasn’t black.

Rather than having roots in Obama’s policy-making skills, Carson claims that the monumental support for the president among this cohort has historical roots.

“It’s created by a long history of oppression and they’re very proud [of Obama] and that pride trumps rational thinking,” he continued. “I totally understand it, but I’m hoping at some point a more rational thought process will take over.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ast-speech-i-figured-he-would-just-be-fuming/

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Fat chance. They'll gleefully go down with the ship, all the while blaming "whitey".

3. pspr

pspr

If they could only see Obama as half white instead of half black they might find a little common sense.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Forget color. If they only saw him for the fraud he is.