Dr. Burzynski and the Cancer Cure (Video)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Daxtrader, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Everyone should watch this. What do you all make of this? If everything presented in this video is true, the FDA is one disgusting agency.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1qG_ZWs04es?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Alternatively, this Burzynski guy preys on the most desperate and hopeless people out there, all just to enrich himself. In that case, the FDA isn't doing anywhere near enough to stop people like him.

3. we have a winner:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/12/what_dr_stanislaw_burzynski_doesnt_want.php

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2012/03/dr_stanislaw_burzynski_strikes_again.php

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/12/burzynski_and_the_cult_of_personality.php

4. "If you look over the PubMed references, it turns out that researchers first examined phenylacetate as a potential treatment for cancer as far back as 1959,"

As I mentioned in another thread, pubmed is the go to place.

I didn't watch the video but if you don't like the FDA, generally treatments are done or can be done in Europe then move to the US.

5. Brass

Brass

6. The bible taught us how to cure cancer 1000s of years ago.

According to wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancer#Causes 95% of cancer is caused by tobacco(25-30%), diet and obesity (30-35%), infections (15-20%),

As for Tobacco (1 Cor 19:20) Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies, And Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God.

How can you offer your bodies as a living sacrifice if you are polluting it with smoke?

As for Diet, we all know that God told the Israelites what they shouldn't eat. Pork for example was forbidden. Today the American Institute for Cancer Research and the World Cancer Research Fund also says eating bacon, sauage & other pork products increase your risk for cancer. Every 1.7 oz of bacon eaten per day increases your risk of colorectal cancer by 21% Also see proverbs 23:1 When you sit down to eat with a ruler, observe carefully what is before you, and put a knife to your throat if you are given to appetite. (basically means you are killing yourself if you overeat.

As for infections, you are much less likely to get them if you stay clean. Leviticus 15:13 ... he shall number to himself even days for his cleansing, and wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in running water, and shall be clean.

Ever notice that when doctors prepare for operation, they wash their hands in RUNNING water, not just a sink of still water to clean themselves? Why do they do this? To protect their patient from infection.

Yep, the bible told us 1000s of year ago how to prevent most cancer. Doctors have discovered nothing new under the sun.

7. DT-waw

DT-waw

dr burzynski find out certain amino acids are missing in all cancer cases.

just supply your body with ALL amino acids.
    that can be done by eating raw nuts, seeds, raw milk, etc.
    edgar cayce said in his remarkable visions: if you eat just 3 almonds per day...

i'll say it again: cystine and tryptophan are amongst the most important, since they help producing glutathione and melatonin, both super powerful antioxidants.

spoking pot increases melatonin by 4,000%. it is illegal. now you know why.

other ancient technique is: fasting.
    fast for a day per week or 3 days every month. without sugars, starch, carbs, toxins cancer cells have no fuel!

sunshine and vitamin D is probably the most researched anticancer remedies.
    FDA will never ever admit it works.
    listen to big business and government and watch your health.

8. Eight

Eight

Thanks for the info, I'm going to hike over to the food co-op and grab some almonds. I take some L-Tryptophan and some time release Melatonin, sometimes a handful of walnuts, every evening and I feel great.

Infections can be fought with daily doses of silver nano particles. I spray them, drop them, inhale them, etc.. I'm getting over a bronchial infection currently by using silver via a nebulizer. It's working great. One has to be careful to keep one's probiotics alive with lots of Psyllium Husk Fiber..

9. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

The problem with the links provided in this thread against Burzynski is that they come from the same corrupt scientists presented in the video. I suggest watching the whole video to see the tactics used by the FDA against Burzynski.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

They are part of the largely incompetent inept federal bureaucracy.
    Much of what is done and or regulated under the guise of public safety is in fact nothing of the sort.

#10     Apr 1, 2012