Dr. Ben Carson: Someone Has To Stand Up To The Bullies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 12, 2013.

1. They know it, we know it. The GOP is just one big reality TV show now. It is fun to watch how they are going to shoot themselves in the foot this week.:)

#11     Feb 12, 2013
  2. Indeed.:)

#12     Feb 12, 2013
  3. Okay, that first post was mean. We have discussed that a reset is imminent, but we will not be Greece. We will not be downgraded again (wink), and the rest of Europe is in worse shape than we are. We are going to be okay, unless one happens to have eschewed skilled technical training. High paid manufacturing has gone the way of the dodo.

#13     Feb 12, 2013
  4. Most farmers are liberals....true or false?

#14     Feb 12, 2013
  5. Fiscal conservatives have ideas, but they will not cut bait with those social nutters.

The company you keep and all that.:)

#15     Feb 12, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

You do know that you don't post any facts or information or anything to support such. All you do is drop in for a two line hit job with nothing to support your claims but your two brain cells knocking together to spit out some dribble.

#16     Feb 12, 2013
  7. Elections...ever heard of em?

Until fiscal conservatives ditch the nutters, they get what they got coming, an ass whoopin at the ballot box.:)

#17     Feb 12, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

All I can tell you is that you are a fool with shit for brains. :D

#18     Feb 12, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Where did you go, buck? Did you just pop in for 5 minutes of unbridled defemation only to disappear back into your little make believe world in Peoria?

Next time try and show up with some facts and references instead of more stupid left wing dribble. :cool:

#19     Feb 12, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Crash and burn "ice". Can you please change your gay ass pseudonym? Every time I read a post by you I just start laughing when I think of some lost 80s guy in parachute pants and spiked hair sitting at his computer.

Pray tell, what stellar economic numbers do you have for me today? What is getting better? If I am so mistaken, you must have a slew of data that shows how things are getting better, right? Or maybe you're just as confused on that issue as you are in all those "why is the market doing" threads you post?

[​IMG]

edit...lol, I just found this one for your favorite volley ball scene.

[​IMG]

#20     Feb 12, 2013