Dr. Barry Burns

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by rkl, Apr 28, 2011.

1. cloudy

cloudy

never having a clean setup for that many hours is evidence that the system is not well thought out. It could lead many traders astray and in my book that constitutes as a waste of time with the courses. I lost money trying to use his methods. Since then I found far superior systems out there, even free posted ones. But glad to hear you got your refund. Maybe docB is more careful now that the truth is out.

to OP, I've taken the courses and beyond. My previous post on page 2 shows the outcome. I've learned from this to not to buy into education where the instructor is not a trader for a living. Basically do not hire from a "blind leading the blind" for trading education.

I still get spam email from BB. The last email I got yesterday ,over memorial day past weekend, was "help me with my new trading course on price action and candlestick bars!" maybe for a discount. Who and where is he going to regurgitate info next, and market as a new course? docB changing his mind? Price action is where's it at now, when dummy indicators fail?

#21     May 31, 2011