Down Down Down Goes Obama Job Approval

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Which makes you something of an exception.

#11     Oct 21, 2011
  2. Low approval numbers is bullish on the markets because they know he will be replaced.
    The 2010 elections and the taking of a 90 year Democrat seat (Weiner's) suggest otherwise. [​IMG]

#12     Oct 21, 2011
  3. wildchild

wildchild

Of course Obama is going down. Thats what teabaggees do.

#13     Oct 21, 2011
  4. I think you are naive. Nobody emerges from the "Chicago machine" because they are a nice guy.

I'm getting a better understanding of why you are so misled on many issues.

#14     Oct 21, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

+1

#15     Oct 21, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

I agree, Obama gets an A+ in two areas, and and F on everything else, the first "A" is blowing up terrorists, the second one is just being a smooth, greasebag politician.

I have never seen a guy who can browbeat his naysayers like Obama but come across like rico suave to an uneducated crowd. The other day when Romney and Perry were fighting in the debate it came across as harsh, and petty, but Obama seems to have mastered the underhanded approach where he can give it a little chuckle, laugh off his criticism, and laugh off his repeated failures, to appease the crowd, then shift the blame off himself onto everyone else. Its Slimy politics at its finest but Obama is a master at it.

#16     Oct 21, 2011
  7. Obama is nothing but a FOO! And the sheeple who voted for him are FOO's also. Nuttin' but a bunch of FOO's!

#17     Oct 21, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Seems like Obama is good at killing islamofascists and not much else.

#18     Oct 21, 2011
  9. Mercor

Mercor

He is very good at killing jobs. Ironic enough he is best at killing public service jobs.

#19     Oct 21, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :confused: :mad:

#20     Oct 21, 2011