Down & Dirty . . .

Discussion in 'Trading' started by waggie945, Apr 20, 2004.

1. pspr

pspr

Gordon is up $530 for April. Can you figure out his account size? :D

#11     Apr 20, 2004
  2. don't spread false crap.

i don't feel obligated to post my account size, but i will say that it's now somewhere between $10k-$20k and compounding nicely.

i have said it before and i'll say it again--in my lifetime, my account will have one of the greatest returns in human history.

#12     Apr 20, 2004
  3. Mecro

Mecro

Yes, just like you have claimed that you have never had a losing month for 5 years.

Nevertheless, not even 6 months ago you were ready to quit and could not even make a trade. Now you claim to be super trader that can never lose.

Here is a hint retard, no one cares about your non stop bragging and bullshit claims. Actually, I doubt anyone even believes you.

#13     Apr 20, 2004
  4. 40Deuce

40Deuce

waggie- I was going to chime in about the spoos and your favorite . . . the treasuries . . . but as usual, this thread has turned into bs over % and amounts that some of us play for every day

#14     Apr 20, 2004
  5. haha that's funny! let's go--post a link to where i said anything like that. now you're just making stuff up...pathetic.
    i've never considered quitting. anyway, i'm done correcting your mistakes and replying to your bs.

#15     Apr 20, 2004
  6. Mecro

Mecro

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29291&perpage=6&pagenumber=5

well somehow you are net positive for 5 years, (my mistake)

YET,

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18643&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

A year ago (not 6 months, I was mistaken again), you dwindled down to under 2k. You had NOTHING to show for 3+ years of trading. Which means you kept putting in capital infusions to support your trading. So how in the world can you be net positive for 5 years, when you were losing for 4 of them. BTW, how in the world could you not make money in 1999-2000? That is just sad.

I would actually take you seriously and sympathize with your lowest point and bounce back if you were not such an arrogant dickhead. You sound completely full of shit, you contradict yourself with posts and you are very rude to even the slighest bit of criticism. I still think you do not really trade, maybe like 1 ES lot a day.

Trading for 5 years just to become profitable certainly has not taught you any humility.

#16     Apr 20, 2004
  7. well at least you can admit your comments are full of mistakes. it should be no surprise then that even this last post of yours contains more of them. anyway, as i said, i'm done correcting you.

#17     Apr 20, 2004
  8. Yes, I wanted to start a new trading thread that would address a possible change in the intermediate and/or long term trend of the stock market.

But unfortunately, before I could even hop back on to share some historical numbers, this thread had already broken down into a "pissing-match" by Page 3.

Go figure.
    It just doesn't seem like anyone really is interested in a discussion that is anything more than the typical Yahoo Message Board. I give up.

#18     Apr 20, 2004
  9. Welcome to the bears parade.

#19     Apr 21, 2004
  10. Mecro

Mecro

Come on you know the second you start discussing the direction of the market, this pissing match will look like a trickle comparing to what will happen. James Stock, anyone?

Whichever way the market is headed, it is weak and lacks any real conviction at the moment. Looks like sideways to me. US markets, in general, are losing interest & capital. A sideways or a grinding bear market will only kill off whatever lingering foreign interest there is left. Hence, a second bubble is what the big players would want. Kudlow & Cramer are already pumping it.

#20     Apr 21, 2004