Down again.....buying opportunity???

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Me too on my DXD stake, still down a few g's on it since I thought the market was overbought at DOW 12.5k. (Got caught in that bs 20 day bull winning streak) I'll be happy with another triple digit decline tomorrow I hope or any redness. A 4 day bear winning streak may be asking too much...but I'll take it.
    My June Swoon is bailing me out...

I don't think its time to do any bargain hunting yet. Let the market take its course. Hopefully more heavy industrial selling and scared selling tomorrow. Dow futures are fairly flat but we all know that doesn't indicate anything(last night it was up 31 at 2am and I thought the market would rebound today) for tomorrow but to sleep better I would like to see it down 30-40 before I go to bed. Not covering any shorts I've been sitting on till their green...

I have a sinking feeling Monday will be a big bounceback(maybe pre-maturely tomorrow?) so may establish some new "long" positions to middle out. I think the last half of June will very very choppy up and down. The more volatile the better IMHO.

#21     Jun 7, 2007
  2. ammo

ammo

this guy has come up with another new name only to insult et ers,dude shake the handle on your toilet,it's stuck on flush

#22     Jun 7, 2007