Down again.....buying opportunity???

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Kettle, pot.. black

#11     Jun 7, 2007
  2. Mo-MO train, get your first class TIX! Kinda feels weird being right twice in a row. But if you rode the rally, why not dabble on the short side with gains. Yea, I hesitated, but after I saw the price action during the last 30 minutes.. i got some more puts before the closing bell.

... dude you have got to up your game. Coins bro? If the VIX goes to 18+ before july expiry.. my dimes will be dollars.

SHWEEET!

#12     Jun 7, 2007
  3. Take your own advice, you just did the same

#13     Jun 7, 2007
  4. "Speculators in stock markets have lost money. But I believe that it is a safe statement that the money lost by speculators alone is small compared with the gigantic sums lost by so-called investors who have let their investments ride.

From my point of view, the investors are the big gamblers. They make a bet, stay with it, and if all goes wrong, they lose it all."

Jesse Livermore

#14     Jun 7, 2007
  5. Even the infamous livermore is wrong

It would take a great depression sized sell off for me to 'lose it all'

#15     Jun 7, 2007
  6. You are not a trader, just another of those idiot dip buy trolls that never posts P/L or calls a live trade

#16     Jun 7, 2007
  7. With that brain God gave you I'd say you pretty much lost the race before it started.
    :p

IT SO FACT SO
    -stock_turder

#17     Jun 7, 2007
  8. Shorted the market into the close on Tuesday. Weds was a pleasent surprise as the sell off was deeper than what I expected.

I didn't add on as I wanted a rally into yesterday's close to sell into, it wasnt big enough.

I held into today. I covered most of % around noon.

I am short light but I do not feel that this is a good play. Im just keeping a little on the tabel into tomorrow.

This is still a Bull Market and It may rally back hard, however, I think we will chop around for the next week or so, if not longer.

#18     Jun 7, 2007
  9. Another basher who just joined with only 11 posts.

They're coming out of the woodwork

#19     Jun 7, 2007
  10. SURE. it is the buying OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME!

uh-huh. yep.

#20     Jun 7, 2007