Dowloading from GlobalServer - TS/PROSUITE

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by ManhattanTrader, Feb 24, 2003.

1. hello,

is anyone still able to download EOD data from HISTORYBANK.COM using either TS2Ki or Prosuite?

tnx

2. =

3. MrDinky

MrDinky

Well, yes and no. I just downloaded today's daily data with no problem. However I tried to download some old historical intraday data as they claim to go 11 months back, but it just crashed Globalserver. I've gotten into the habit of just using Dynaloader instead so I'm not an expert. You probably want to make sure you've patched it up to the latest version before trying. Here's some info from the site:

INTRA-DAY & DAILY DATA

Using HISTORYBANK.COM Daily Update Service, TradeStation Technologies 2000i customers can download intra-day and end-of-day data daily absolutely free until December 31, 2003. HISTORYBANK.COM Daily Update Service is an Internet-based, end-of-day data service designed especially for TradeStation Technologies 2000i products. There can be no assurance that this service will continue after December 31, 2003. You can update your HISTORYBANK.COM Financial Database with daily prices, stock split adjustments, symbol name changes, new issues, options and futures data, implied volatility and much more. Click here to find out how to access and download data absolutely free using HISTORYBANK.COM Daily Update Service.

http://www.tradestationworld.com/training/updates_downloads.shtm#1

:cool: