Dow will go down

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Brilliant analysis straight from the top think tank at Bright Trading, any updates ?
    Thanks,
    Walter

#21     Dec 15, 2003
  2. What did you sell ? Putts, Calls ?

#22     Dec 15, 2003
    #23     Dec 15, 2003
  4. Analyses like these are just plain silly. And everyone knows it.

Variables are present that can't be anticipated and index movements can't be timed like Walther claims.

Although Walther was wrong, he had a slim chance of being right.

#24     Dec 15, 2003
  5. On Friday I said that Dow will go down after 9:50 . Dow went down 9:49.
    End of story.

Market has its own rhythm and some people can follow it and some cannot. Look at the charts and try to figure it out how and why market turned there .
    You have probably same charting service as J.Stock has .
    Peace,

#25     Dec 15, 2003
  6. pspr

pspr

You also said Dow will go up until about 9:50. It didn't. It peaked about 1:00AM or the opening bar if you use RTS data.

Regardless, your predictions are nothing more than idle chit chat.

But, keep posting them. I enjoy watching you try to squirm your way out of your incorrect calls when someone points it out.

#26     Dec 15, 2003
  7. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Worked just as I described!

"I love it when a plan comes together!"... Hannibal (the A-Team)

Cash

#27     Dec 15, 2003
  8. You are the undisputed market king, the trading titan, the supreme speculator, solitary in his greatness.

You are also a schmuck.

You know that one of the above statements is true, we know the other is true.

#28     Dec 15, 2003
  9. Office party already ?

#29     Dec 15, 2003
  10. nuton

nuton

Re: RE: Based on my years of experience, I anticipate the DOW will go down, too. I also anticipate the DOW will go up at a different time than when it goes down. But in order to protect my trading methods, I cannot disclose specific times or point movements to others.

Good Trading!

:D

Based on my years, i predict that the dow will move either up or down or sideways at one time or another on any given trading day. Oh, when it goes down it will be worth less, when it goes up it will be worth more. :p :confused:

Of course, if I told you all how I knew that, it wouldn't work any more.:(

#30     Dec 15, 2003