Dow will go down

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Care to amend, walter?

#11     Dec 14, 2003
  2. newtoet

newtoet

Hmmm. Probably not.

#12     Dec 14, 2003
  3. Mecro

Mecro

Guys do not even start.

It's another BS call that WILL be somewhat right since it is so vague,

Don't feed him.

#13     Dec 14, 2003
  4. I take past 2 hours of price action and treat it as a separate entity. Then I use TA to see If price is overbought , like on Friday IMO, and then I try to find where reversal might occur. You can use any cycle method, triangles are the simplest one IMO. 9:50 is my time for Monday, but because of capture of Sadaam it might reverse later so I will use 9:50 price level as a selling level instead( if there is a big gap on opening ).
    To make it clear for everybody, Sell 9:50 -55 price level .
    Nice day for fishing , have a fun .
    Thanks,
    Walter

#14     Dec 15, 2003
  5. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Based on my years of experience, I anticipate the DOW will go down, too. I also anticipate the DOW will go up at a different time than when it goes down. But in order to protect my trading methods, I cannot disclose specific times or point movements to others.

Good Trading!

Cash

#15     Dec 15, 2003
  6. it should go down and fill the Gap. watch for a live call. Just a thought.

#16     Dec 15, 2003
  7. low for the day on dow at 9:50am of 10,102.

I bought at that time. thanks! You have a fun!

#17     Dec 15, 2003
  8. 1 min chart shows 9:49 as a minor top and there was a couple points to be made on downside.
    Reason for this post was to show that pure TA works even if used in unorthodox way .

#18     Dec 15, 2003
  9. the INDU RALLIED at 9:50 according to my 1 minute, 2 minute charts. Are you on crack? How can you afford crack and not your own website?

The market rallied at 9:50, what worked? The only thing that worked was everyones opinion of you.

#19     Dec 15, 2003
  10. Walther you owe me dollars ! I sold at 9:50 am on your recommendation! Check your PM to see where to send your check.

#20     Dec 15, 2003