Dow will be down 51.25 4/18

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Pay no attention to me. I just felt like throwing a random number out there after seeing down 700 and down 150:)

Okay, maybe by starting a random thread will help the Dow move lower for me.

What's the DOW been up like 14 out of 15 sessions? Would anyone besides me like to see the same stat lower. Okay, I'm a disgruntled Bear, you Bulls win:)

2. S2007S

S2007S

DOW IS UP 12 out of the LAST 13 sessions.

And UP 20 out of the last 24 SESSIONS.

Tonight the futures are negative. S&P down around 2 and Nasdaq down around 5, looks like a lot because I never see the futures down.

Who am I kidding, -2 and -5 are a joke. The bulls should have no problem taking those number and reversing them into the green by tomorrow morning. I think the markets will close higher, well at least the DOW. Dow could easily break out above 12,800 tomorrow. The slightly down opening will be what everyone calls a "BUYING OPPORTUNITY"

Everyone will forget what YHOO earnings were by about 10am.

3. Absolutely correct sir. Well tomorrow looks like it could be a nice day in the red. Maybe te bears will come out of hibernation? We'll see, my luck DOW will cross 13k. God, I hope I never see that number..lol

4. Too much confidence about market going up "no matter what".

May be is time to get some shorts?

Who knows..

5. MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY....

100% downroom to go.

6. As long as the liquidity keeps flowing in, trying to short the overall market is a mistake.

I think it will be the Yen strengthening that will be the signal that the punch bowl is being taken away.

7. Price Is Right? :)