Dow Top Call - 11yr formation - part 3 (COSTCO)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Set it and hit the sack.

#31     Jun 1, 2011
  2. CURRENT TREND = USDX bullish-neutral / EURUSD bearish-neutral
    GBPUSD bearish / SP500 bearish-neutral

XAUUSD (Gold in USD) weekly chart shows steep uptrend and reveals how far it is from long term trendline. This over extension will revert to the mean and I still expect significant Gold downside once equity sell off resumes.

#32     Jun 1, 2011

3. >>>>>CURRENT TREND = USDX bullish-neutral / EURUSD bearish-neutral GBPUSD bearish / SP500 bearish-neutral<<<<<<

Come on Grand, you can do better than that. :) :)

Reminds me of ....

There was once a masculine young lady from Khartoum
    Who asked a lady-like boy to her room
    They spent the night in a helluva fight
    As to who should do what and to whom

#33     Jun 1, 2011

4. I'm in and just did the unthinkable in HERD parlance, I moved the STOP just a tad higher - if its going to spike into the 50% Fib, I'm surely fcked in any event, and my assumption now is that I will get fcked but the price of this tuition was not for naught - a plan has evolved as a hint came thru' ......

see chart - I left the previous thick lines as-is but the BEEST aka Price inadvertently flashed me a clue in that it appears to be not a wedge but instead a parallel channel as shown by the new line - and notice how nicely it touches, hehehehehe

Let's try that ...

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#34     Jun 1, 2011
  5. Full contact has now been made by both DX and EurUsd with the 50% Fib. And remember that for EurUsd the 50% Fib doubles also as the C equals161.8% X A and additionally or optionally as a 423.6% vengeance hit.

If my STOP gets hit, the lower parallel channel line is now my line in the sand to SHORT with impunity.

#35     Jun 1, 2011
  6. The dead one always likes to zoom out and get the forest view instead of just the "tree" view instead of as at ET, the "alveoli of a tiny leaf on a twig of a branch of a tree view"

Price is in the Target Box's dead center - this was the center of my expectation that she would go and where I placed C 2 a few charts ago and recently - but the box extends up to one more Fib level. Sure, Price can go there and I'd still be correct, but my expectation was the 50% Fib.

#36     Jun 1, 2011
  7. EurUsd going the dead one's way, now resting on deadbroke's 50 m.a. on 1H. Looks like he's whittling on a piece of wood. I got the feeling when he stops whittling something's gonna happen. Hope its in my favor.

:)

#37     Jun 1, 2011
  8. A while back I told some new found friends to fuck off.

Why?

Because they were calling me day in and day out to suck my cock because I made the right call on Crude Oil - you see, they were suffering intense pain - some have those giant 8 cyl cars and trucks and 100 bucks a day to run appointments was normal - couple that with not making a sale and these fellas were curled up like fetuses at night, intensely depressed.

So when they heard Joe (deadbroke) say, "its going down soon, your troubles will be over" they either thought I was quite mad or that I felt their pain and was trying to console them.

I don't use Crude in my analysis of Euro and Dow, so it was a non-issue for me at ET.

But I did make the call in real life to the people I know and to myself - because it was hurting me too. I detested it.

With sheer pride I present this to you, a truly magnificent application of wave analysis and basic TA - Lord knows how many times I counted the waves all the way from the 1900s on the monthly chart to get this right - and even then I had doubts - but I went with it anyway.

So as you can readily see, I'm very young at this - I need time and more exposure, but that's a given as long as it don't kill me first - but my STOPs are my insurance to live and fight another day when wrong.

Look at this sheer poetry - not a single mother's son detected that 5th wave going into an ending diagonal triangle. Regular trendlines would have failed to have caught the TOP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z8yVuYTDD0

[​IMG]

#38     Jun 1, 2011

9. and Price even used my old lower wedge line for resistance, hehehehehe, God do I love it so!!!

[​IMG]

#39     Jun 1, 2011
  10. Do you not see that magnificent touch, I mean a fckin kiss-touch, a whisper, not even time for a tongue-kiss, of the 50% Fib and 161.8% X wave A combo?

In sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many ET threads newbies are begging for a clearer understanding of support and resistance -
    they got one example of resistance in spades in real-time.

And now they're getting a taste of support as EurUsd falls to the 61.8% fib support level of my original grid. Look to the left of the chart at where I had marked wave A and notice how the 61.8% Fib goes right thru' it? .... hehehehehe, that's where Fibo levels and conventional TA see eye to eye, its just too beautiful to behold all in one glance - I gotta look away for it is truly too much to see unfolding right in front of me. :) :) :)

And for the crowd of PURE PRICE ACTION phoney cocksuckers led by the wildebeest Lucrum who trades for 5 and 15 pips (Lord have mercy!!!!) ... dig this, where do you think Macd is right now while Pricei is at the 61.8% support? Why of course Macd is at the 0-line SUPPORT.

Yeah suck my dick retards and pretenders,

:D :D :D :D

#40     Jun 1, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.