Dow Top Call - 11yr formation - part 3 (COSTCO)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sometimes DX gives the quicker hint. Take out the dark thick trendline in DX and I'll be like a hawk all over EurUsd to take the SHORT.

If this EurUsd SHORT does materialize the odds favor it being only a wave 4 within the rally from the May 23rd low, meaning that there ought to be one more sub-upwave.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#21     May 31, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't forget to open a brokerage account first.

#22     May 31, 2011

3. Housing:

When I watch CNBC I watch for pure entertainment, mostly to gaze in awe at how slow these slowpokes are in giving us the NEWS - news that I see on the chart months, weeks or days BEFORE the HERD ANNOUNCERS - Some charts only have monthly data so that is the only limitation I have - but still compared to these clowns I'm light years ahead.

Watch how the dead one noo the Housing Crash was for real in the 2 charts provided below - all analysis is entirely my own AS USUAL
    and this gets better and better with every rung I climb - guaranteed to quadruple in the next 18 months.

I have several HOUSING instruments that I watch (Case-Schiller is good too) but this one here says almost all one needs to say (monthly basis) ....

[​IMG]

but the one I like best and is truly the sweetest creme de la creme that you will LIKELY never see or hear about on CNBC is the American Savings Rate .... that's why I laugh my ass off when I hear grown up kids (especially those over 35 years of age) complaining and nattering like fckin sissies, forgetting completely how they contributed to the gorging themselves year after year after year thinking that the mighty hand of SURFEIT would not drop the hammer on them. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[​IMG]

#23     May 31, 2011
  4. Dirtbags, kindly study the PERSONAL SAVINGS RATE chart in previous post for it describes YOU, yes YOU, your mummy, daddy and brothers and sisters and grandmas and grandpas and all the clowns you're related to, NO EXCEPTIONS. Dig? :) :)

If I had a kid who behaves as badly as an American adult when it comes to consumption, I'd shoot the prick as soon as his head poked out the cervix.

Americans were spending and spending as if there was no tomorrow - but while they were doing this rapturous spending, the dead one was counting the waves down from the

T R I A N G L E

that ended in 1981.

do you clowns see the 5 waves down?

Yeah, suck my dick. :D :D :D :D

What did I say before?

When 5 waves are over, all Hell breaks loose, right?

Hahahahahaha ..... fckin idots don't know doodly except to cry like sissies and blame the black dude with the big cock in the Black House. :D :D :D

#24     May 31, 2011
  5. If there's even ONE lion reading this anal-ysis :)

Personal Savings Rate continued .....

what did I say about a wave 4?

Did I not say that it is the PENULTIMATE wave in a sequence?

So what the fck does that mean?

It means that the next wave down is the LAST.

What the fck does that mean?

It means REVERSAL i.e. change of TREND dirtbags. :D :D :D :D :D

If you want to see how dirtbags behave as they gorge and gorge on goodies as a TOP is approaching .....

reserved for the lead steer, Lucrum but works for ALL steers ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ivU9_YI7sY

#25     May 31, 2011
  6. Dollar Index (DX) is threatening and challenging the trendline shown in prev. chart.

I'm off to the gym for some serious swimming, my entry and STOP are plugged in as described earlier. STOP is over the top if the trade materializes.

Note that the 50% Fib, a giant support (for Dollar) or resistance (for Euro) is only one-eight of an inch away.

Adios till later ....

-------------------------

bonus:

Barack and Billy's friend, the magnificent Sweet Mickey doing what he does best and all from beautiful Ahhhheeeeeteeee that nobody in this forum gave any money to :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I1Dj9L4zr0&feature=related

#26     May 31, 2011

7. No SHORT entry yet - EurUsd didn't even touch its trendline although DX broke thru' its line a little bit, now under again. Still flat.

[​IMG]

EurUsd didn't even touch the trendline

[​IMG]

#27     May 31, 2011
  8. EurUsd just a hair from the 50% Fib.

Wave C equals 161.8%xWave A also falls exactly on this level.

There is also a 423.6% multiple falling right about the same level.

#28     Jun 1, 2011

9. Here's the other configuration of EurUsd that I am pondering - note also the 50% fib is coincident with C = 161.8% x A. The 2nd cofig has a diagonal triangle. But the SHORT signal is straightforward, break the uptrendline or channel line and its an instant SHORT.

Still flat.

[​IMG]

#29     Jun 1, 2011
  10. Defcon 4 alert is now on ....

as we are super close to the 50% fib and the 161.8% wave correlation measurement.

Another thing to notice - remember how many threads ET has on Indicators? Never mind that - just look at how many there are on Macd ..... al useless threads, kindergarten stuff, mostly food for newbies to kill themselves with.

now dig this - you won't see it anywhere in any book - no motherfucker has even dreamed of it and the original designer has never even considered it ...

when you have Macd below or above the 0-line in a wavy sequence but refusing to touch or penetrate the zero line its akin to americans gorging themselves on TVs, cars etc., and then when the zero-line is crossed, its a windfall.

Watch for it because it works on all timeframes and we gots one now.

#30     Jun 1, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.