Dow Top Call - 11yr formation - part 3 (COSTCO)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, a quickie visit, sorry, very limited time available so very sketchy visits - and maybe that's a good thing because mod Saint ElectricSavant, a towering saint from biblical times has me in his sights and might ban me although he SWORE to stop tampon-ish assaults against ET members. Good thing Baron stuck him in the graveyard known as FOREX FORUM frequented by ghosts and bums from the Greyhound busstation. :) :) :D :D :D

(Nah, ES is a good man, one of a kind and with a sense of humor too.! :) :) )

-------------------------------------------------

posted May 20, 2011 (thus far is THE TOP) in Dow Top Call Part 2 thread ..... on page 2 .....

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=220543

05-20-11 09:32 AM

COSTCO

Another Shorting opportunity from deadbroke - I don't believe there's more than even 3 or 4 fellows in the universe who could take this shot and I personally don't know anyone, but if you do, tell me who it is ..

COSTCO is topping - and its fortunes are going to change in a fckin hurry. I shop there and have noticed things that only an astute observer can notice, things that can only become visible in the late stages of wave 5.

Let's see how it plays out ...... the trendline shown at the top is nice and close to Price action, so take NO action unless this trendline breaks.

Now remember this guys ....

the max rate of return on investment is immediately following a 5 wave advance's completion

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

2. For Newbies from Mr. NOBODY, one who is both dead and broke and a vagrant to boot.

Save yourselves some heartache and pain - both are necessary parts of learning but a lot of it is unnecessary, so here goes ....

(!) Don't read ANY trading books, not even the classics by Edwin Lefevre, Mark Douglas and the others. If you have them, sell them or burn them. As for Forex books, burn them instantly upon arrival.

Why? Books are written to help the author feast on YOU and YOUR FAMILY. The authors get rich quick because they know the book will attract the BEEST like a magnet.

Avoid ALL seminars and LIONS elsewhere and here who give trading signals and advice and charge big fees for such - if they were worth the paper on which their guaranty is printed .... bottomline is they cannot trade for themselves, so look for easy money by preying on the hapless BEEST.

(2) Instead, opt for a book written as a textbook meant to teach the young aspiring trader the rules of trading and the theory behind them.

You could start with John Murphy's book and then graduate to Technical analysis of stock trends 9th edition.

(3)The JOURNALS forum at ET is loaded to the hilt with kids playing videogames. AVOID at all costs.

(4) At best what you will learn during your stay at ET is that the best trader at ET is nothing better than at best a break-even trader, far shy of OUR original goal of blowing the doors out on real wealth trading.

(5) The real downfall of ET is that the BEEST do NOT want to do the work rather just be told when to enter and exit. This is NOT THE BARON'S fault. He has other faults but this is not one of them. :) :)

3. For Saint ES .... :)

deadbroke rides up the hill to meet with Saint ES - all the way up he sees the thousands of armed wildebeest (all ES men) waiting for a signal from ES to shoot the broke one down ...

db: You be Saint ES?

ES: I am the Saint.

db: I'm db

ES: I have heard, you are the grey rider who would not make peace with the dirtbags. You and only you may go in peace.

db: I reckon not.

ES: Then you will die.

db: I came here to die with you, or live with you. The BEEST live here, so do the antelope and buffalo - now I won't hunt here but in good faith the sign of the warrior will be on my lodge. That's my word of LIFE.

ES: And your word of DEATH?

db: Its in my pistols, crossbow and knife.

ES: It is good that warriors such as you and I meet in the struggle of LIFE or DEATH. Its sad that governments and administrations are cheapened by the double tongues and shenanigans. The word of ES carries the same IRON as does your WORD.

after a long pause, holding the gaze of db ....

ES: It shall be LIFE.

4. Play COSTCO close to your chest. Stick to the 60-min. (or lower) timeframe to trade it. It will become self-evident sooner of later whether we have a real TOP or not, but while this is being established, you can make good money.

Once you are satisfied that indeed the DAILY TREND has reversed, you can go SHORT and don't even look back for days, weeks or months.

goodluck to all, making money solves 95% of problems that plague the BEEST.

Once you have a ton of money in your pocket you gain access to another vista that is available only to the rich ...

and this vista is ....

the whole thing is a fckin joke, big bucks is really nothing but more loneliness and the certainty that getting there is really getting nowhere, not even the first rung of A ladder and what's worse, in most cases it would have been far better to have just modest means in the first place.

But to the BEEST money is EVERYTHING.

5. you surely type fast

6. Runt, step on stool provided (no moron, clean the stool marks off your shoes from traversing the rest of ET's transverse colon :) )

[​IMG]

then dig this ....

The ROGUE WAVE aka Dow JonesBonecrusher is nearing my Target Box as called days and days and days and days in advance here on page 1 and 2

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=220543

tell me runt, is there any dirtbag here or combination of dirtbags that can do this or even 1% of it?

Show me who, runt.

[​IMG]

we're almost at the target Box.

[​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------

The way Baron ought to handle complainers in Feedback ... :)

A guy walks into a bank and says to the teller at the window, "I want to open a fuckin' checking account"

To which the lady replied, "I beg your pardon, what did you say?"

"Listen up dammit, I said I want to open a fuckin' checking account right now."

"Sir, I'm sorry but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank!"

The teller left the window and went over to the bank manager and told him about her situation. They both returned and the manager asked, "What seems to be the problem here?"

"There's no damn problem," the man said, "I just won 50 million in the lottery and I want to open a fuckin' checking account in this damn bank!"

"I see sir," the manager said, "and this bitch is giving you a hard time?"

7. Is there anybody at ET who can do this? :) :)

Where Dollar Index was when its wave course was plotted. And mind you even with all the dilution and diminution of him by other governments and useless cuntries, the dead one was still able to see the truth of it, hehehehe

[​IMG]

The ROGUE follows my script perfectly. Let's see if he let's me time his wave 3 lift-off?

Oh ain't that sweet, the Dow gets kissed and petted by the EurUsd and Gold and Crude and silver and other commodities and then there comes the ROGUE and plugs all their asses and doesn't even come once.

From the Target Box the ROGUE will deliver his lethal blow at full oxygen aka throttle in the middle portion aka 3rd of 3rd - and all this is still just only on 1H. Wait till we get to the Daily frame. Lord have Mercy!!!

[​IMG]

8. I can also whack you over the head with a saucepan real fast.

You posted this in Feedback .....

05-24-11 01:00 AM

ET is hanging by the thread to stay alive. ANY post remotely relevant to trading is valuable and is, in fact, critical to ET survival.

Asshole, you would say that about a place that's been HOME to you for all this time?

9. DOW weekly chart at blog shows rising wedge enclosed within massive megaphone top - warning of another Black Swan that came out of nowhere and nobody could have foretold . . .

http://stockmarket618.wordpress.com

#10     May 28, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.