Dow Top Call - 11yr formation - part 2

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Within the Dow and S&P taken together, BAC SHORT is another continuing possibility although I don't know what's going to happen if it goes bellyup - we might not get paid for our efforts.

But one thing is for sure, BAC is a 20th century fox, baby, just watch the way she walks. She won't waste time on elementary talk.

special greetings to prjctdork, an ET poster and newbie and most certainly NOT included in my blanket "dirtbag" wand. This newbie with a good sense of humor is what ET needs more of - a thorough gent and if I helped him in any way, I'm pleased.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=204701&highlight=BAC

-----------

BAC continuing SHORT becomes available AGAIN ......

Bank of America 60-min. (caution for profit-taking is provided by the Macd downtrendline - do NOT take a rupture of this line lightly)

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bank of America Daily timeframe - golden cross to the downside has occurred.

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU7khpJ0Gv8&feature=related

#12     May 13, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yet another thread consisting of useless "calls" and incoherent babbling.

#13     May 14, 2011
  3. #14     May 15, 2011
  4. caution ....

if the Dow Jones breaks the 1H lows shown earlier and gives me my wave 3 down (this will be unmistakeable), I plan to close the entire DRYS position and cash out as bankruptcy is inevitable in the tsunami forthcoming.

---------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XlqCFi6o-E

(at 3:00 min., "the monk bought lunch") :)

#15     May 15, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, haven't for a long time.

Is this a explanation of the motive behind your ridiculous threads or a plea for some of us to stop pointing out your foolishness?

And if you can't even afford the $50 you owe how do you ever plan to make a real money trade.

#16     May 15, 2011

6. If the trendline shown breaks on AAPL, take the Short Lucky. Give up that work you're doing on the engine, take a 2nd or 3rd M and go Short AAPL. But wait for my signal

We have 5 waves up shown on Daily, not shown is that there are 5 waves up on Monthly too. Disaster awaits. Macd trendline is foretelling?

Look at the Head & Shoulder at the top - not easy to spot but its there.
    Also not easy to spot is the unmistakeable fact that there are 5 small waves down from the Feb 16 top.

More thought on this to follow .... this could be a very profitable Short ...... to be continued ....

Right now until further examination the instruction is

Do nothing until the trendline and 200 m.a. breaks on Daily

[​IMG]

#17     May 15, 2011
  7. AAPL on 60-min.

Take the SHORT at or after market open if it continues below the green moving average (200) shown in chart. Then just ride with it.

On 60-min. chart the trendlines shown are indicating a wave subdivision taking place by virtue of increasing slope to the downside.

The dashed trendline is NOT an actual trendline as there is no real upwave yet, but it can be used by those who play with the milk and rent money for STOP setting.

The 200 m.a. is again a very good judge of whether the SHORT has staying power.

38.2% breaking, watch for action @ 50% and 61.8% and/or reversals.
    Once past 88.2%, the SHORT ought to zip south fast.

[​IMG]

#18     May 16, 2011
  8. In case anybody is wondering why Apple .....

when an instrument has completed 5 waves up not only on Daily and Weekly but also on Monthly and since these waves are fractals, the power and speed of the the first move down is just sheer awesome - i.e. the speed of Return on Investment aka Rate of Return on Investment - is magnificent.

That's why.

Yeah dig it baby ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ9GDiYU0-I

#19     May 16, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Given your track record that would probably be nigh on to nobody.

#20     May 16, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.