Dow Top Call - 11-yr top formation completing

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm so tired DB. AS you know I've been up since dawn doing this, looking through ideas, stock surfing, I've been so many places--

An auto parts maker will they benefit from japan parts slow down or feel the efffect?
    stk: SUP
    answer: Uncertain.

A tech stk in free fall is it worth saving? Will they make it into phones?
    stk: MIPS
    answer: Uncertain

A tech stk yet to report that should have a huge number but you never know how the stk will react because it's an Israel based stk and trades over there too..... A stock I already own big and might buy more because it's undervalued in my view...
    stk: NVMI
    answer: I think Yes it may be a buy today.

A tech stk in free fall is it worth saving? Will they help you watch tv all around your house?
    stk: ENTR
    answer: It may not be worth saving. I love these commercials that say you have to have such and such new product so that you can watch TV in 7 rooms at once while taping in 5... Don't they know we just get up off the coach in the living room and collapse into the TV in the bedroom!

A tech stk that has a completely new and radical business model that surprisingly checks out real well. My favorite stk for 2011 that I really haven't bought yet in any size, dragging my feet as I eye the overall market. Should I just jump in now?
    stk: ACTG
    answer: I think yes if Bernake pulls off the Q&A today ACTG will be a buy.

A med equipt stk that has a cool new product that is ramping up for big deliveries in June period a period when we all know it pays to be half out of the market. I need to do a full TA review here but the idea of pre filled syringes doesn't sound that radical and what could protect them patent wise? Additionally I have concerns about all the discarded vials, are they reused somehow? Sounds bad for the environment but good for folks who have to administer their own drugs. Possibly HUGE market has me interested.
    stk: UNIS
    answer: Yes I think this may be worth a twirl today.

A med equipt stk that is (yawn)aiding in the electrical reading of scripts and more interesting X-rays.
    stk: MRGE
    answer: Somewhat interesting needs a week's worth of watching price action.

Well several pipes and ten or so cups of coffee and that's where we are at
    9:03 into the morning. Those that may want to get by on life doing stock picking should know every morning is like this. ~ stoney

#31     Apr 27, 2011
  2. Bit risky but PURCHASE ORDERS HAVE JUST BEEN PLACED FOR BOTH

ACTG & UNIS!

yes I jumped the gun and was supposed to wait til 12:00 noon to see how the market reacts today to Bernake! ~ stoney

#32     Apr 27, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

So now you claim you've been long during these 10 and now 11 year tops?

:D :D :D :D :D

#33     Apr 27, 2011
  4. Fossil, Inc.
    (NasdaqGS: FOSL )
    Real Time 93.74 Down -2.15 (-2.24%)

You know you are dialed in when you nail the sale signals!

KEYN up 9% but HOLD DB! they have a 5:00 pm press conference and I think it's safe to assume we will get a round of upgrades tomorrow and $28 price targets!

(The combined effect of the FOSL sale and the KEYN buy is an 11.2% to the performance of that section of our portfolios!)

UNIS is ROARING! :) Great buy this morning DB.

ACTG as it was sleeping. Not sure if I timed that one right-- better move might of been to go right into NVMI....

Shaping up top be a great end of the week! And the market is tippy toppy too! ~si

#34     Apr 27, 2011
  5. TheMan

TheMan

Of course he was, he was just telling us to short creating liq. For himself.

That's one smart clown that DB is

#35     Apr 27, 2011
  6. Sudden 80 cent post lunch move in ENTR!

I'd be lying if I told you I snagged all of it!
    Sometimes a little is enough.

Went through CC and there's enough Japan caused mystery to the nexy qtr to stay away. Not a long term investment!

~stoney

#36     Apr 27, 2011

7. No SHORT entry yet, so still sidelined and waiting.

Add this realtime 60-min. aggressive SHORT entry concept to your arsenal. Its the same chart above but with a near-perfect 60-min. uptrendline on Price and Indicators. Notice how nicely the 5 internal waves are visible from the 4/25 low?
    If you play this aggressively, always keep a STOP right over the TOP - who knows whether the first attempt will work or not, but if wrong cut the loss quickly and position to re-try.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#37     Apr 27, 2011
  8. In line with the Dow 60-min. SHORT signals shown above, here are the corresponding 4H signals for Dollar Index and EurUsd .....

DX when > 74.38 closing basis 4H, its the LONG signal

EurUsd when < 1.4477 closing basis 4H, its the SHORT signal

if the above occurs, the SHORT on EurUsd will be taken instantly.

------------------------------

If you wish you may add GOLD to the gang above thusly

Gold < 1490 closing basis 4H, its the SHORT signal.

------------------------------

Just so nobody gets confused, I have one sure vehicle for the upcoming SHORT, namely EurUsd. A possible 2nd. but distant choice is Qs.

additional note:

If Lucrum shows up in this thread asking for the $50, let it be known that I left $51 on his wife's bedside table. He has the right to make a profit too :)

#38     Apr 27, 2011
  9. TheMan

TheMan

Hey DB,

How much would you charge to teach me Elliot Wave?

What are your thoughts on Dow 13,300 ?

[​IMG]

#39     Apr 27, 2011

10. The alleged ROGUE WAVE has just touched down @ 73.27

#40     Apr 27, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.