Dow TOP call - 10yr top formation done

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL

#871     Dec 10, 2010
  2. Dow Jones Thread Top CAll continues after failure of the April 26 top call which was admitted and mentioned clearly several posts/pages back.

We are in the next attempt to call the top.

:)

#872     Dec 10, 2010
  3. Good Morning DB! I HEAR YOU HAVE A NEW SYSTEM!

That should help. Once you get that confirmation signal from your RS lines and MACD and when all three indexes have closed beneath important support please then come back and tell us a top is in.

Is there a worse crime on this earth than being useless? COMMON man. wake up.

Anyway your party story is wonderful a few pages back-why don't you just try and go in that direction? I was an English major no crime in that. No money. but no crime. I sexed your tale up a bit and submitted it under a different time to Granta I hope you don't mind. Contact me immediately if you do because I think they are going to print it!

Just got the check.

Registered As Crazy: Oct 2009

12-01-10 05:20 AM

A few days ago I was at a wild party at Soho House given by gay interior interior designer and his boyfriend Sal. They know me well.

Anyway, it got to a heated discussion about women versus men in cockfights and I was pressing the case that men often lose these despite the women having no balls or cocks at all. As usual the straight women at the party were walking all over the hubbies and the gay women were just making out. Then a single rich bitch (35+) That's Ollllllllllllld. That wrinkled old skinny bitch was wearing low cut jeans imagine that. More hair was popping up from down there it was disgusting. It was like some kid with an afro was crawling out of her crotch... Here's a comb I said. She didn't get it. Well she joins in and tells this story of what happened a couple of days back ... you see, she ran into car trouble and a nice, decent enough looking and dressed fella (38-45) offered her his help and said he could get the car running. There was no charge but he asked her out on a lunch date. When she said no way Jose! He pretended to be a cop and tied her up and threw her in his trunk and drove off. She could have handled this a number of ways, use her teeth to get at her cell phone and press 911 with her nose... kick the door with her high heels at at a stop and hope someone hears or just sit there and imagine what that sick pervert was going to do with her. The longer she sat there in the trunk in the dark the more she realized this guy was really pretty cool. She had been dating wimpy men, bankers and their shriveled dicks and bald heads and lack of stamina and here this laid back dude just swept her off her feet and plopped her right in the trunk. He had drive. And so after the car had bumped it's way down a long gravel road it stopped and the dude opened the trunk and there she looked up and do you know what she said?

Will you marry me?

Well he just stood there mouth agape and she laughed grabbed his keys and sped off in his car. Imagine that. She was laughing as she reveled in his shame and hurt. He walked all the way back to her car and stole that.

Now I tell you all that story because I don't tolerate this sort of shit from bitches ....
    and you have to admit "god was he a lucky guy" ... and the party folks looked more puzzled.

Why? They asked.

Because he could do much, much better than you all, said I....

and the party folks looked even more puzzled.

I mean they just didn't get the point of this story.

I don't do dinosaurs.- DB

#873     Dec 11, 2010
  4. Requesting mods to close the thread right away. Goodbye all. :)

#874     Dec 15, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes by all means hurry, before anyone has time to point out what a dead beat deadbroke really is, again.

#875     Dec 16, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.