Dow TOP call - 10yr top formation done

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10,327 is now the important wave low on 5-min. closing basis. Take this out and dow will drop hundreds of points quickly (still referencing only the 5-min. frame because nothing has happened yet on 1H ).

#21     Jul 14, 2010
  2. Oh, yeah? Well I'll bet you're winning, if at all, in logarithmic dollars. Save your logarithmic pennies and one day you'll be able to afford a REAL charting program. You can identify a putz analyst instantly by the free charts he uses.

#22     Jul 14, 2010

3. The Doaksicator went not just red, but dark dinosaur bloodred!!

You lose.

I'm done with this one, Your Honor!

No Ignore List usage for me - that's a feature only for those with a white string hanging out the shorts. Me? I like to view the morons in RGB :)

Who's next? Soemone with an IQ > 80, please! :)

-----------------------------------

general note to others:

the above is only for the clown who shot his mouth off based on a nanosecond move thinking he had me licked. This is what's wrong with ET. Nobody can see more than 2 inches in front of his nose. Definitely this clown cannot.

But generally, bragging about a call is not my thing, pride in being right, yes, sorrow in being wrong, definitely yes. But a prick who comes out the gate stupid will take it in the ass not just by me, rather by the market too.

If I'm wrong, OK, I'll take my pain and try again next time. That's how I'm learning.

The market can humiliate anyone in a heartbeat.

#23     Jul 14, 2010
  4. For Baron AND newbies:

(regardless whether my call is right or wrong and regardless whether TA works or not)

refer to the chart posted a few posts back about a double-bottom formation.

The question I posed was, "Why is that not a double-bottom?"

Note that chart patterns are basic-basic in TA and that if an ET-er can't even get that down correctly, yet is a fervent practitioner of TA, is it any wonder that the failure rate is 95%?

If this thread does not get closed, I'll be able to prove that sheer ignorance, laziness and often rank stupidity is the cause of that whopping 95% and that for the newbie who wants to become a good technical trader, he or she just simply has to put in the work to study the TA manual in deeeep depth. Personally, I need to read it in depth, as all I've done thus far is 2 straight thru' readings in one week each. A thorough study should take about 6 months to 1 year (600 pages)

#24     Jul 14, 2010
  5. gobar

gobar

every et member knows market going to 600 but big questions is when?

Market may rally here to 12,000 again..

timing is all that matters

#25     Jul 14, 2010
  6. I dunno. Why isn't it a double bottom?

[​IMG]

Anyways, have some patience in regards to the post replies.

Not all ET lurkers check for posting updates every 5 minutes.

#26     Jul 14, 2010
  7. A lower low isn't a double bottom. We should go down from here I agree, but if not I'll try and ride the wave up; can't let biases get in the way.

#27     Jul 14, 2010
  8. SUPERBEARISH DOWNTRENDING NECKLINE

SUPERBEARISH

what a pro

#28     Jul 14, 2010
  9. Technical analysis in a nutshell-

Ten "TA guys" look at the same chart...

Two guys see double bottom, three guys see double top, one guy sees bearish elliot wave 3 pattern, one guy sees MAC divergence, two guys see Elvis, another guy sees the dreaded dragon with foaming mouth, etc, etc..

It's all complete bullshit.

#29     Jul 14, 2010

10. Give it some thought, please.

I'm going to leave the q

#30     Jul 14, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.