Dow TOP call - 10yr top formation done

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You want a black guy to take down the US ?

You're looking for the 2nd Great Depression ?
    Obama doesn't need two terms to do that.

A guy like you is an example of a domestic enemy of the United States, capitalism, and our way of life that you take for granted, you slimebag !!

#11     Jul 14, 2010
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Interesting call, however I think these kind of predictions should have happened months ago with the downfall of the global economy. Everything right now is being propped up to avoid such an outcome but remember they can only print so many worthless dollars to prop up a broken economy. Something has to give sooner or later, there is still plenty of stress on the system that many think has been relieved. Only fools think the economy is in a "V" shaped recovery meanwhile its still in major trouble.

#12     Jul 14, 2010
  3. so...market will drop, if it doesn't go up first?

#13     Jul 14, 2010
  4. pspr

pspr

Geez. What a moron. No wonder you're dead broke. Too much vulgarity for me. Off to IGNOR with you.

#14     Jul 14, 2010
  5. da-net

da-net

Ignore sounds great!

#15     Jul 14, 2010

6. That's NOT a double-bottom.

If you are right about market direction being UP, it will NOT be because of your so-called double-bottom.

This is open to ALL Baron's ET-ers .... why is gettinglucky's chart pattern NOT a double-bottom?

#16     Jul 14, 2010

7. Here they come. HERD wrath. :) :D :D :D

I most certainly am looking for the 2nd Great Depression. Count on it!

I'm prepared for it, you're not.

Our way of life? 3 major wars, can't win a single one, millions of innocent people killed on a lie - no baby, I had nothing to do with any of that. And you clowns? Feasting on credit like there was NO tomorrow, 2 steps away from the Salvation Army, EVERYTHING you have is from money you NEVER had!

What, me be apart of your 250-million strong gang?

SMD. No thanks! :D :D

#17     Jul 14, 2010

8. I considered that already, TJ but the entire move down into June 8 low is ONE wave.

#18     Jul 14, 2010
  9. ALL my charts are on log scale; last time I used arithmetic scale was 2 yrs ago. YOU and your kind, namely the HERD, only respond to logarithmic scale. :D :D

#19     Jul 14, 2010

10. 5-min. chart add to Short @ close below 10,350 ( triggered )

#20     Jul 14, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.