DOW to fall below 11k

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lilduckling, Jul 27, 2008.

1. At least he has the balls to make a prediction in public, unlike all of you critics.

#31     Jul 28, 2008
  2. I feel your pain, bro.

#32     Jul 28, 2008
  3. S2007S

S2007S

270 pts away...

Bear market rallies are quick and strong to let you think the bull is back when in fact its months and months and months and months away before the bull even tip toes back into wallstreet.

#33     Jul 28, 2008
  4. donnap

donnap

Fade ET :D

#34     Jul 28, 2008
  5. You mentioned that one of the things that you look at is geopolitical risk. Obviously, this has a most significant effect on Crude Oil and the U.S. equity markets.

Tell me, after Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was interviewed over the weekend with concilliatory and "dovish" comments ( "We are not working to manufacture a bomb. We don't believe in a nuclear bomb," he said when asked if Iran sought to be a nuclear power ) he seems to have backed-off his "hawkish" comments of earlier this Summer ( that sent crude oil to new all-time highs ) after observing the U.S. taking the unprecedented step of sending a top diplomat to meet Iran's chief negotiator at talks in Geneva over Tehran's disputed nuclear program.

Given this interview ( which will be aired today ) how has your view of geopolitical risks changed in the last 24 hours? And how does this effect your view that the market will be DOWN this week?

#35     Jul 28, 2008
  6. You are just guessing.
    Back up your guess with some solid economic/market analysis and don't claim you don't have time you already made a dozen posts here.......otherwise it's just a guess.

#36     Jul 28, 2008
  7. In other words, reveal to us your knowledge and theories so we don't have to work to acquire them ourselves.

#37     Jul 28, 2008
  8. No not quite.....fact is.....There isn't any knowledge or theories.....just guessing.

#38     Jul 28, 2008
  9. donnap

donnap

Why the heck would anyone reveal their analysis to you? Fact is...you have no idea what his analysis is...nor do I. I don't care...I have my own....you should get some yourself.

#39     Jul 28, 2008
  10. Surdo

Surdo

The guy made a decent call, do we really need to read 5 pages of an ET PISSING contest?

#40     Jul 28, 2008