DOW to fall below 11k

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lilduckling, Jul 27, 2008.

1. S2007S

S2007S

I believe were going to see new lows again on the DOW.

#21     Jul 28, 2008
  2. because to explain it takes the entire page if not more.

secondly, everything i stated above i assume everyone here knows exactly what i mean.

For instance if i say the dollar will rise, what affect will it have on oil if any? or exports? every one here knows this and interrelationship of sectors.

Business cycle... we all know how that works with sector rotation..... right now i believe we are well on a downward slope, some may disagree, but the banking sector backs up my position.... with their performance.

Of course im overall bearish.... just like I've been saying for a while. So i look for certain set-ups to come together for me to come up with this call. You want to know the exact thing i see to come up with this conclusion...... what i see is irrelevant for you or anyone else sorry to say. Of course what what you really want to know is if i know what im talking about.

There was a time long ago when i would fill this whole page with explanations....... to prove myself...... but now no more.

my call is just that..... a call

#22     Jul 28, 2008
  3. With all due respect, your entire post sounds IRRELEVANT.
    Too lazy to explain your methodology?

What a joke.

#23     Jul 28, 2008
  4. contrary

contrary

lilduckling: pay no attention to the haters.

#24     Jul 28, 2008
  5. Who needs setups? Just short, regardless of the setup. Short + no stops + average into losing positions until the market folds = tons of risk free money!!!

Sell a couple dozen lots of naked calls on top, just to 'diversify' a little.

#25     Jul 28, 2008
  6. im not short yet, I wait for a set up, and i do use stops.... always.

Will wait until Monday to see my entry.... which at that time I will know what my stop is..... If no entry Monday...Then Tuesday.... either way its DOWN next week......

im not good like some others on here that dont need stops.

#26     Jul 28, 2008
  7. dhpar

dhpar

one thing for certain, you are full of shit and that is irrespective of where the dow goes.

#27     Jul 28, 2008

8. I wouldn't be so hard on the little fellow.

He's been at this game for , I'm guesstimating, about 6 years now (full time?).

He has a passion for the game and makes a great effort. Eventually lady luck has to give in and pay him his dues.

#28     Jul 28, 2008
  9. dhpar

dhpar

it is really a moderator who should give him a hardtime.

it is anoying when people start threads like this one and then the only bottom line is: "my call is just that..... a call".
    really, who cares about an internet handle's call when no justification is given?
    well, of course - "it would take too much time to write up".
    and he even does not have position yet. what a tool.

#29     Jul 28, 2008
  10. I agree
    The fair value for dji is 10800 for next month
    + / - 500 points ~~

^NDX is about 1080 + / - 100

So ^Dji is more of a sell then ^NDX

#30     Jul 28, 2008