Dow Mini

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, May 15, 2006.

1. Aok

Aok

MyMini,

What software are you using? It looks very much like AspenGraphics but I dont think it is.

Nice and clean.

#11     May 18, 2006
  2. DTN ProphetX active trader. $75.00 a month when you pay a full year. I have not seen any lags in the data yet.

http://www.dtn.com/trading.cfm? sidenav=sn_trading_px&content=pr_prophx

#12     May 18, 2006
  3. Here is my Aspen chart, its just so slow when you change the time frames it drives me nuts, I am canceling my subscription at the end of the month. Their are other issues with Aspen as well. I really like DTN ProphetX.

#13     May 18, 2006
  4. Aok

Aok

Yes, that was one of reasons I let Aspen go. The latency switching symbols was maddening. Unacceptable frankly. And their multiple session pricing is a gouge.

Good luck with PX. I use DTN data for backup and 99% of the time its print for print with CQG.

#14     May 18, 2006

5. Are you using CQG for your charting?

#15     May 18, 2006
  6. This is a key area right here folks, lets see if the institutions come in here and support the Dow as it approaches its 200 day moving average.

#16     May 19, 2006
  7. Here is your chance bulls, inverse head and shoulder pattern, its lunch it wont be hard, get it up lets go charge!!!

#17     May 19, 2006
  8. Load up, Im having a great day.

#18     May 19, 2006
  9. Its lunch time gotta make it look pretty remember the average investor might check the markets, so get um up. Having a good day today, as long as you know how the crooks on wall street work you to can go along for the ride.

#19     May 19, 2006
  10. Well folks I gotta eat to, going flat for now.

#20     May 19, 2006