Dow Jones Industrials hits all time high, Gasoline prices plunge

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Well, sure.

I'll go along with that.

As long as there are buyers at those higher prices.

#41     Sep 27, 2006
  2. My goodness, we are way ahead of schedule on this rally, hope profit taking wont ruin the Republicans happy party.

See how happy everyone is, all news agencies are reporting strong stock market means a strong economy hahaha. boy folks are sure suckers.

Oh well lets party like its 1999.

#42     Sep 28, 2006
  3. Weak economic data, who cares. This market will stay frim until after the elections, then look out folks. We will soon revisit all the weakness.

#43     Sep 28, 2006
  4. Ah yes perfect timing for the Republican party, politics run the world dont ever forget that, free markets ha, what a joke.

Pabst has made a foolish mistake betting against the dominate political party in such a crucial election year. I will say this if he can hold out till after the election then he will prevail, but their is NO WAY this market is going to correct very far till after the election thats guaranteed.

• spin.jpg
      File size:
      251.5 KB
      Views:
    #44     Oct 3, 2006
  5. Pabst

Pabst

Did that stupid theory support the market after the 2000 election? Hardly.

And a disclaimer: I'm a Republican.

#45     Oct 3, 2006
  6. What stupid theory?

#46     Oct 3, 2006
  7. Wow everything is roses, vote for the Republicans see how great things are just in time for the election whaaaaaa you dumb suckers, just wait till after the election.

#47     Oct 4, 2006
  8. This is happening at a time when factory orders are down.

I can smell the bullshit in the air.

#48     Oct 4, 2006
  9. So many "novices" to the trading game make the MAJOR mistake of correlating economic activity with stock market performance.

This is a liquidity driven market.
    Plain and simple.
    :)

#49     Oct 4, 2006
  10. You are about the dumbest of the dumb Landis82. Always making stupid comments after the fact. Never once making a correct call, get lost loser.

#50     Oct 4, 2006