Dow Jones Industrials hits all time high, Gasoline prices plunge

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Aug 22, 2006.

1. You will see the underlying weakness in October when corporations report third quarter results. But it will be dismissed for the time being at least till after the elections in November.

#31     Sep 18, 2006
  2. Well this is sure happening at a much faster pace the originally thought. Better slow down are we may reverse before the elections, nahhhhh that will never happen.

#32     Sep 20, 2006
  3. Oh boy, look how the Republicans have engineered this perfect economic backdrop. A rising stock market and plunging energy prices, everything is roses, please vote for us.

Brace yourself folks if you are dumb enough to fall for this, and leave the crooks in charge. You will pay the price in 2007.

#33     Sep 26, 2006
  4. Oh Man, getting so close to an ALL TIME HIGH..!! Yippee!! :D
    Let the Good Times Roll.

#34     Sep 27, 2006
  5. Suckers rally.

Roubini has it absolutely right.

We've all seen this movie many, many times.

Fools rush in at the end, at the worst time.

Smart money is selling right now, before 3Q earnings, which will dissappoint.

#35     Sep 27, 2006
  6. I love 100% up room to go $$$

#36     Sep 27, 2006
  7. I should just add:

Which is why I'm in right now, but won't be after Friday (with 4 special exceptions).

:)

#37     Sep 27, 2006
  8. I remember hearing all the Liberals saying, "You watch and see! Bush will capture Bin Laden right before the election in '04". Constant and consistant conspiracy rhetoric. Liberals only have doom and gloom to preach. Every analyst, even the Liberal ones admit things are going spectacular. If you can think clear make some money this fall. The world is safer and the market is responding to it. Do the opposite of what Liberals say and you will make money.

#38     Sep 27, 2006
  9. The Dow is 30 stocks, which have been rearranged since 02.

10 are at new highs.

Big deal.

When the S&P 500 or Russell 2000, or hell, even the Naz makes a new high, what you are now saying won't be just so much horseshit.

Who doesn't want people to make money? Your propaganda does the market a disservice.

#39     Sep 27, 2006
  10. "buy high sell higher", Jesse Livermoore

#40     Sep 27, 2006