Dow Jones Industrials hits all time high, Gasoline prices plunge

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Aug 22, 2006.

1. "Bush's revenge war" ? "Stock markets manipulated by politicians" ? I will go back to my original thought, you flat out hate America. The stock markets predict the winner, they are not manipulated by who is in power. Holy Jimmy Carter.......

#11     Aug 22, 2006
  2. I do not hate America, markets are manipulated by investment banks and the exchanges.

#12     Aug 22, 2006
  3. Nope, I don't understand politicians. A nod as good as a wink to a blind man.

As for not understanding the markets; son, I've been trading since before you knew what that marble between your legs is for.

A free and clear Yukon, whoa.

#13     Aug 23, 2006

4. So you have been trading since the 1960s, and you post on a message board, hummm.

#14     Aug 23, 2006
  5. I don't post often. Only when the occasion merits. Most toward dreamers or schemers.

Let's see, nearly a thousand posts in all of 4 months says it all. OR is it YOU'VE said it ALL?

#15     Aug 23, 2006
  6. I will make sure I look you up this fall, when the Dow hits an all time high and gasoline price plunge.

Thats all I was saying, nothing else.

#16     Aug 23, 2006

7. Here is comes, just as I thought.

#17     Sep 2, 2006
  8. ditto. we think alike.

#18     Sep 2, 2006
  9. YEP YEP YEP, WONT BE LONG DOW HITS ALL TIME HIGH GAS PLUNGES TO 9 MONTH LOW

#19     Sep 12, 2006

10. you're ability to read the market is amazing, please start posting in your journal again - f*ck the the haters.

#20     Sep 12, 2006