Dow Futures

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Blue_Bull, Nov 26, 2009.

1. It is funny watching the morning news panic. Mr. Market woke up hungover and in a bad mood today. It seems he is starting to get over his hangover and getting in a better mood.

#11     Nov 27, 2009
  2. AyeYo

AyeYo

It's a game. How many of these ~200 point pullbacks have we had now? They suck in the shorts with hopes of "zomg this is the top!!!"... and off we go on a short squeeze fueled rally through the next resistance level. It's incredibly predicatable at this point. Benny couldn't crack 10,500 by himself, so now he's recruiting shorts to help him.

#12     Nov 27, 2009
  3. What country is the LEH?
    ---------------

lol.

Whatever country failure benefits GS.

#13     Nov 27, 2009
  4. I hate to be so complacent on markets, but we've seen this movie before. We know exactly how it ends.

We will rally up like were currently doing
    Give the shorts high blood pressure
    If they don't cover now. They will cover when the futures are driven up on low volume Sunday night.

#14     Nov 27, 2009
  5. Folks were too busy trying to save a few dollars on a television set and missed out on this black fridays big early morning stock sales.

Supplies were limited and ran out early.

#15     Nov 27, 2009
  6. Sit tight.

#16     Nov 29, 2009
  7. dow futures down 22pts at 7:30 am est.

buy the dip!

#17     Nov 30, 2009
  8. Stock market going to go up .53% today.

#18     Nov 30, 2009
  9. AyeYo

AyeYo

So who said we'd be down today? I LOVE that morning support. So predicatable. Thanks Benny and Goldie Sachs. $$$

#19     Nov 30, 2009

10. The only thing I expect is the market to be at a different price than the prior day :)

#20     Nov 30, 2009