Dow futures...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ivanovich, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Of course you are right.
    They are hosted on different exchanges so it's not a suprise they roll over at different times.

Gold star for you!

http://finance.yahoo.com/indices?e=futures

#21     Sep 17, 2008
  2. Be happy to move it to chit-chat. All that was needed was a "you're seeing an incorrect quote". Instead, a bunch of assholes replied.

#22     Sep 17, 2008
  3. Let he who never made a boneheaded post throw the first rotten tomato. Besides I think Ivan posted that for laughs just to do a quick head count of all the hostile pikers. He's a Russian, and this is an old KGB tactic that you tools just fell for. Good work Ivan!!!

Rennick out:cool:

Ps. I called Bloomberg and said"WTF"!!!

#23     Sep 17, 2008
  4. Heh, I wish it was a joke. I've been seeing incorrect quotes rather often...trying to nail down what's going on. I truly saw a -384 after hours dow and up S+P. I refreshed, and it was still there. I'm also a forex trader, and have said many times I'm just getting into equities. But I forgot that everyone else here was born on the exchange floor.

But instead of just saying "your quote is messed" or that the exchanges roll over at different times (to which I would have just deleted the thread afterwards) the usual pricks came out in force. Even ones to whom I had previously been nice to :) No problem, some people just hate their life so much they hate others too!

#24     Sep 17, 2008
  5. I was not one of them.... keep it in mind the next time I may be in the heat of battle with someone :)

#25     Sep 17, 2008
  6. Russians are the best. Just don't f*ck with them and you'll be a-okay. :cool:

#26     Sep 18, 2008