DOW futures down 347

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by KCalhoun, Mar 26, 2020.

1. If you are talking to me: I have no interest in wrestling pigs. Only reason I replied to your post is to show new people here that you just shout "LONG" every minute of every day so they can form a better opinion on your calls.

Quite funny how you posted that exactly on the top of today's rally before it got reversed in a couple of minutes by the way. :D

Actually let's make a deal: if you either admit the advice I quoted was horrible OR you explain in detail and with arguments why it had value I will do an honest attempt at answering your question.

#41     Mar 27, 2020
  2. I'm bearish until new infections start decreasing...

But surely you know that all these gains could be lost in one bad day, right?

I'm up over 9% today, but I'm not too excited because I could lose it all on Monday or Tuesday. Plus, I'm still in the red because I lost a lot Thursday.

Unless you have mechanisms in place to lock is these gains? Do you?

#42     Mar 27, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.
  3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Great question, yeah I'm always using trailing stops, trading premkt and afterhours, selling right under resistance like selling TVIX 940 since close to 1k, it's a complicated pita tbh

#43     Mar 27, 2020
  4. I wish I could use trailing stops right now, but I'm trying to make back what I lost Thursday (17.5%).

I'm bearish for the next 2 weeks at least... And if I'm wrong then I don't have a plan other than to lose money!!!

#44     Mar 27, 2020