DOW futures down 347

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by KCalhoun, Mar 26, 2020.

1. FTDK

FTDK

Anyone who followed your calls are now bankrupt so you can stop the cockiness now.

#31     Mar 27, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.
  2. dozu888

dozu888

idiot go read my posts from 2016.

#32     Mar 27, 2020
  3. You made the post above in february, I don't see your point referring to 2016 here.
    Reason I want to call you out is so people new to investing/trading don't actually take your advice. I am not saying it is impossible for the markets to recover, but at this moment it is at least unlikely it will be soon.

#33     Mar 27, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.
  4. dozu888

dozu888

people should only listen to those who HAVE MADE IT BIG.

I have several $m of gains in my bag.... do people want to replicate this success? it's up to them.. not up to you... you may think you are doing people a favor.... stop that, because you don't know what you don't know.

study my posts, think it thru, really think it thru, slowly, understand what I have laid out, then give your logical answers, instead of just a brain dead 'it's too risky now'.

look I have requested several times today... search up -

ANSWER THE FCKING QUESTION..

and watch - or listen rather, the dead silence to that, from all the idiots.

sorry I try to refrain from calling people idiots but the stupidity is unbearable.

#34     Mar 27, 2020
  5. FTDK

FTDK

Idiot go read your own posts from earlier this year.

#35     Mar 27, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.
  6. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

One person in this thread is an iidiot.

The rest of us, are pretty smart. Yesterday I called the market short for today, correctly and today posted P&L proof of $6,000 worth of inverses I bought for weekend hold.

Real trades
    fdly27mar.gif

Loudmouth bulls with zero PROOF of recent real trades, puhleese stfu : p

#36     Mar 27, 2020
  7. But he's not talking about today or tomorrow. I believe he's talking a longer time frame.

#37     Mar 27, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.
  8. dozu888

dozu888

ANSWER THE FCKING QUESTION

#38     Mar 27, 2020
  9. dozu888

dozu888

so I have heard crickets so far... no surprise.

but - since the 2/28, after the initial shock and awe, count how many intraday UP candles vs DOWN ones. almost 2:1 ratio all while them boyz managed to push the price 10% UNDER the 2/27 close.

a gigantic shake and scoop operation executed to perfection..

if you can't read this, that the opening gap is just one of the tricks in the bag to get a better average scooping price...forget it, you have zero understanding of how the market works. period.

#39     Mar 27, 2020
  10. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Dude how does it feel to be so consistently wrong, lmao?

I'm up 800 today how about u

fdly27marup793.jpg

Added to my inverses in free live webinar today with P&L proof, cupcake. Where's ur proof u even traded today?

Proof talks, bs cheap talk walks

#40     Mar 27, 2020