DOW futures down 347

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by KCalhoun, Mar 26, 2020.

1. dozu888

dozu888

yes very very few posts offer value... that's why very very few actually made it, like this master has... I am offering you a financial independence future... I like you dude, even though you are an idiot.

take some time, REREAD everything I have posted since 2016... try to digest everything... I am here to answer questions if you have but I believe I have explained everthing.

or, in a few weeks/months when we get to new high then it might be easier for you to believe me, that's ok, you are only missing out on a few %, no biggie in the grand picture as we are going to SP 5000 in a jiffy.

#21     Mar 27, 2020
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

cliffnotes: Dollar cost average into indexes like millions others have. I have my 401k for that.

#22     Mar 27, 2020
  3. dozu888

dozu888

if you can keep it up that's fine.

#23     Mar 27, 2020
  4. There's a big difference between a few weeks and a few months. Not much of a prediction. Anyone could tell you that markets will be higher at some point in the future.

#24     Mar 27, 2020
  5. gaussian

gaussian

I'll choose to interpret this as funny sarcasm.

I'm not going to call a bottom. Here's what I do know:

1. We are leading the world in China Virus cases because our testing is suddenly ramping up.
    2. The economy is still ground to a halt.
    3. The fed injecting trillions into the economy when no one is buying is just fake value.
    4. Fake value creates fake euphoria which creates bull traps.
    5. Goto (2)

I don't care who you are. If people are not buying - companies PE should be in the floor. If I cared a lot about trading stocks (I'm a futures guy) I would probably watch a self-crafted index of the top 100 "corona companies" and their PRESENT P/E ratios and book values. I don't think we've found a bottom until those dip significantly and then start returning. Otherwise it's a fakeout. P/E ratios cannot, cannot, cannot, cannot keep going up in a market where there are no buyers. When the market finds it's equilibrium state it will margin call every permabull in the market. In times like these the best action is inaction. Wait for the money to pop out in front of you. You make more money sitting on your hands.

As of now (and after the disaster that wiped 2/3rds of my account value in oil - spreads don't save you when both legs go parabolic in the wrong direction) I'm taking it easy. Buying on the dips in my retirement (ETFs and mutual funds), I took up a few USO calls because oil is artificially suppressed, and otherwise sitting on the sidelines and watching the fireworks. Nothing else to do but wait. I'm busy securing new work for my consulting gig and will be refilling my futures gambling account to have some fun again.

#25     Mar 27, 2020
    Cuddles, lovethetrade and KCalhoun like this.
  6. Edmond

Edmond

upload_2020-3-27_0-6-38.png

#26     Mar 27, 2020
  7. You mean like this post from february?

"guys tell me what's it gonna take for me to convince you to mortgage the house.

will you wait till qqq = $600.

i am telling you right now the other guys reading my posts are calling their banks.

do it first thing in the morning!"

How are they guys that called their banks doing?

#27     Mar 27, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.
  8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

#28     Mar 27, 2020
  9. dozu888

dozu888

I meant new ATH.

#29     Mar 27, 2020
  10. dozu888

dozu888

already debunked this from several other idiots... my bull call started in 2016 when QQQ and AAPL was $100... actually were a lot earlier my own portfolio basically caught the 2009 bottom, partially, but the bull calls went on in other sites prior to 2016.

#30     Mar 27, 2020