DOW futures down 347

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by KCalhoun, Mar 26, 2020.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Ok so it's not a lot but it's a start..

https://www.cnbc.com/

Who else is going short into the weekend? Or, who is bullish?

Regardless of tomorrow's price action I'll be buying inverses for next week's bloodbath. I could be wrong. Then again I made 1 top call here in 14 years on Jan 24th and nailed it.

Btw a famous talking head today said don't short an oversold market. He also said to buy gold a month ago, before it got crushed.. lol. #booyahbs

Pick ur side ladies, be thy bulls or bears? Only people who really trade need answer, :p

#bearswin

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. Overnight

Overnight

This is the second time I've seen you mention that call in 2 days. Ease off.

nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Ok. Agree. Good point. MIB is funny

4. hafez50

hafez50

Beat you to it . Loaded soxs at $16.29 avg today. I was so amazed the sox is 22% off its highs and soxs is back at its all time lows . Crazy

KCalhoun likes this.
  5. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

True, I bought a bit too, 52w lo in SOXS is way tf oversold. Bought a bit of TWS SQQQ TVIX VXX to round the bear port out, will be buying more tomorrow, maybe SPXS SDOW too

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

With this volatility and overnight swings, we could open up 300 points. That being said I sold vertical calls this afternoon.

This is not an oversold market anymore. It was at 2200...

7. Noone123

Noone123

Was short yesterday with expected dip today. If it comes a day later, then, I am still good. The VIX goes down slowly with the rally but will explore with a big dip...so I can still come out a head with a retrace of the same magnitude.

KCalhoun likes this.
  8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Update 11:30pm now -200, fri am could be anywhere

Absolutely true, we could be up or down 1k tomorrow morning. Loving the volatility, this market is like a supermodel in a nightclub lol.

Target = 1750 easy. Oversold = 1400

lovethetrade likes this.
  9. All in calls

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

You really think the bottom is 22? Or was that just your short term support?

#10     Mar 26, 2020