DOW at ~ 8250 (cash equivalent) is The Bottom!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by riskfreetrading, Oct 10, 2008.

1. dsq

dsq

who the fuck cares what you write in some lame ass blog-anybody can do that.Lets see your frikin trade?Got none to show llike the rest of the posers here.

Just another nutless lonely tard.

#21     Oct 10, 2008
  2. You've got to be the all time worst economic analyst. Maybe you are Kudlow using an alias?

We aren't going to collapse, but its going to be a long and painful process due to the massive debt to work off, housing problem, and no catalyst in sight to yank us out quick. Now if we had some great new technology for a Green Energy Revolution, THAT would be bigger than the tech boom. Nothing on the horizon however. We won't be able to use the fiscal disaster that got us out of the '02 debacle. Consumers are going to be strapped for quite some time.

BTW, if you were a real trader, there is no way you'd have any money left by now with that tunnel vision that has been soooo wrong.

We are going to have one hell of a bounce next week I bet, and maybe for a few weeks following, but its going to get worse before it gets better. I am a bull at this level though, so I'd agree with directional trades you are bound to post for awhile, but completely disagree with your economic analysis, and have for as long as you've been here.

#22     Oct 10, 2008
  3. :D

i hope this bottom is for real (at least for a few days) since i am net long.

#23     Oct 10, 2008
  4. THANK YOU.

Trading is knowing you dont know, and making a bunch of gambles based on probability of outcome and risk/reward, not positioning yourself to say "i told you so" to people on the internet for validation.

Drop your ego and your emotions and follow your system.

#24     Oct 10, 2008
  5. What is this dogsh*t with the bottom being called all the time? Look, I couldn't want more than the intraday swings (CL,YM, etc). Enough to make you rich quickly and twice as rich twice as quickly in current markets.

All I can add is that with the Dow below 7900 today, you could buy the world at that cheapo level. If you want a bottom call, that'll do for mine. :cool:

#25     Oct 10, 2008
  6. 1. If you have the dough, I have the intraday swings. All what I lack for the moment is the dough. Drop me a PM if you happen to have the dough or know someone interested to put the dough.

2. I agree your 7900 comment, and if you have informed people before the event, I think you did a great service.

I wrote this thread for retirement investors. I hate to see them sell at a bottom.

Someone sold at the bottom today, and it is either traders or investors. Someone lost, and others gained.

#26     Oct 10, 2008
  7. 1. hey shortie. I would trade it, and put the longs in what is long term (retirement).

2. Do you want me to give an anology of market and a man who goes high and has a net used to two reasons: 1) safety or 2) to try to break it and fall thru it. Let us call that man Mr. Market....

Just let me know, and I will expand on the example. It gives a visual aid to market behavior. it is rational.

#27     Oct 10, 2008
  8. QUESTION TO YOU ALL: bailout package should be cancelled, because a stable area has been reached.

It is my opinion that the bailout package is not needed anymore for average Joe. The market bottom for october is done. So, if the package is used, it will be just to help smart money mark up, and then sell higher, and sooner. Smart money covered today their short, and are accumulating. Average Joe will be sticked 3 times (2 twice by market, and 1 by bailout package).

#28     Oct 10, 2008
  9. Mav88

Mav88

The screen is above. Ask ET members who follow my blog. They know that the above is real-time, and that it is the truth.

So who is braindead enough to follow your blog?

Send you dough? not only no, but fuck no, I'd rather watch it burn in a fireplace, and for that matter I'd rather dry hump a cactus than read your blog

#29     Oct 10, 2008
  10. It must be Ivanovich who moved this thread from trading to chit chat.

LOL!

This the thread that NAILED the BOTTOM, and it is moved to chit chat!

PS: Ivan: you can abuse your editorial power, but you can not beat RFT in the market. RFT loves the market, but it is always just!

#30     Oct 10, 2008