Dow 7000, is about to happen !

Discussion in 'Economics' started by zanek, Aug 31, 2010.

1. toc

toc

Service is not free...........below from the Terms of Service page: I think after 7 days they will cancel the trial account.

Pricing Policy/Discounts

You agree to pay all charges, including any and all applicable sales, use, or value-added tax, for your use of the Service at the prices then in effect. Continued use of the Service or non-termination of your Membership after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the prices as modified by the posted changes. From time to time, we may post discounts on the Website; please read any applicable terms and conditions carefully. Payment of your account balance is due monthly or for the length of your subscription, in accordance with your payment plan, and must be made by the credit, debit card, ACH or Wire Transfer designated by you. Your card issuer’s agreement governs your use of your designated credit or debit card in connection with the Service, and you must refer to such agreement (not these Terms of Service) with respect to your rights and liabilities as a cardholder. You agree that for monthly subscriptions, ClearcutSignals.com may submit charges for your monthly service fee each month, and for other subscriptions, ClearcutSignals.com may submit charges for your applicable service fee, in each case, without further authorization from you, until you provide prior notice that you have terminated this authorization or wish to discontinue your subscription. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before ClearcutSignals.com could reasonably act on your notice.

In case of non-payment of dues ClearcutSignals.com reserves the right to adjust or forfeit any referral commissions due to you. ClearcutSignals.com also reserves the right to cancel your services and / or terminate your membership

Money Back Policy

Money back policy where available will only apply to 100% refund of Maintenance fees only. Any other fees associated with the subscription will not be part of the money back policy.

#21     Sep 3, 2010
  2. still could happen, although it's not "about " to happen and it will take many more shakeouts before any meaningful descent,

#22     Sep 3, 2010
  3. I don’t know what to think about this. I enjoy the Pokémon games on the DS, I’m currently playing through Soul Silver, it’s spectacular. I’ve talked with my friends about MMO’s, and creating a good Pokemon styled one, I’d love to see it happen, but I can understand where most people are coming from when they say “nintendo once again ruins the fun” But I think nintendo shouldn’t be in the wrong for shutting down an unofficial game on the internet if they didn’t agree to it.

#23     Sep 7, 2010