DOW 6,500 to 6,000 In My Opinion

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by landman, Feb 20, 2009.

1. landman

landman

On 01-22-09 03:22 PM I made a post regarding the DOW hitting between 6,500 and 6,000. In the tradition of this site, it did not take too long before the geers manifested themselves in good fun. At that point, the DOW was nicely above 8,200.

In light of the DOW, now, racing below 7,300 I think it valuable to restate my original position and why I base my prediction on this premise.

If you have a chance, please revisit my original post on 01-22-09 03:22 PM. The premise upon which my prediction is based might spark another good dialogue.

Cheers,

Landman,

2. If you provided a link to it, there's a lot greater chance people would read the old post.

3. the dude has 9 posts, probably would be too hard to find :)

4. S2007S

S2007S

Of course its coming, without any kind of positive news coming out of the bank stocks anytime soon the markets will continue to drift lower. Until they find a way to get these toxic assets away from these banks the market will fall, fall, fall.

They do not want to nationalize any bank and they will not make any bank go under so from that stance how does a market find a middle ground, it doesnt, hence the 1000 point drop in the dow over the last 10 days and the continued drop going forward.

5. Everyone attacked you for only having a few post and being member for only a few months...who got the last laugh?

6. landman

landman

7. I meant would NOT be too hard to find with only 9 posts, my bad.