Dow 5000 by end of month?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The "boner" you supposedly have on ignore? Or the "boner" you haven't experienced since you were in your 60's?

#131     Sep 2, 2011
  2. lol, bet your clients are happy with your calls.

#132     Sep 2, 2011
  3. bone

bone

70 ET Members who are clients... and counting. You will not find one complaint here on ET or in any other forum that I am aware of. Four CTAs and 2 HFs are clients as well. And every one of these clients was an experienced professional who checked my performance in advance by contacting clients already trading my systems.

#133     Sep 2, 2011
  4. yes but are you trading your systems?

you just said to fade stock777, I dont think that qualifies as good advice unless you like being wrong 90% of the time

ps, been on right side of this huge selloff, but I decided not to post it here. ingrates like you.

#134     Sep 2, 2011
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Did anyone really doubt the outcome of this "brilliant" prediction from someone who had this to say among many other gems:

"yes, sure ya did, thats why your so smart"

#135     Sep 2, 2011
  6. That's what i like about et.

The criticism is so acerbic and biting, with wit and wisdom found only in places of higher lerning.

PS Find the hidden missspelling and win a prize.

[​IMG]

#136     Sep 2, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Found it.....You spelled your name, "stock777" wrong, it should be spelled p-i-k-e-r, now where is my prize?

#137     Sep 2, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Riiiiiiight.

#138     Sep 3, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's Latin...for something you don't know the first thing about. :D

#139     Sep 3, 2011
  10. howz those long FADES of my call doing boney?

#140     Sep 5, 2011