DOW - 1000 Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Hitnruntrader, Mar 16, 2008.

1. fwiw, CNBC is following the "action" now.

#31     Mar 16, 2008
  2. Arnie

Arnie

Seriously, has that ever worked?

#32     Mar 16, 2008
  3. Spitzer news coverage is bullish. Media isn't talking about the imaginary recession or bear market-only perma bears on this forum. It just isn't a big deal. The fed will slash rates and the market will surge. There is no bear market. NO recession.

#33     Mar 16, 2008
  4. Ironically CNBC Asia is on top of the news ....

#34     Mar 16, 2008
  5. Okay...I get this. You're selling the hell out of this market. Right? You're selling the pops. Talking smack and selling all the rallies. Right? Yeah, that's what I thought.

#35     Mar 16, 2008
  6. This is like the perfect scenario.

Joe public is taking the weekend off.

Last week ends with "what if?" in the US financial district with BSC getting testy needing a takeover.

Typical jawboning by Bush, Bernanke, pundits, etc.

Then global markets open to the idiot box saying Gov Spitzer resigns for pecker probs, BSC is bought a@ $2 (ROTFLMAO), and the Fed cuts the DISCOUNT rate a whole 0.25 points to PREVENT a global run on the banks!!

Then to top it off, Mr StckTrdr says NO real problems!

LOL Monday is set up for average joe to PANIC.

pS

:D :D :D :D

#36     Mar 16, 2008
  7. Im looking forward to it

#37     Mar 16, 2008
  8. BCE

BCE

Hey things will get better real soon. In just a few months Dow will hit 15,000 or possibly as high as 17,000. As soon as the rebate checks go out. Haven't you been listening to GW?.............Oh wait, sorry. I missed the last sentence about "drooling morons". Hmmm. Guess you have a point there. :D :D :D

#38     Mar 16, 2008