DOW - 1000 Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Hitnruntrader, Mar 16, 2008.

1. I just checked all the news networks to see what they're saying. CNBC is talking about how much Spitzer spent on whores and CNN has Larry King interviewing Janet Jackson about dieting. This country is as dumb as a fucking box of cowshit. That's one of the main reasons it's all going down the drain. A nation of drooling morons.

#21     Mar 16, 2008
  2. Look, all I know is that stocks are getting to be such a great deal - dip buyers gotta be drooling at the mouth tomorrow.

Let the dip buyers take care of the financial markets - use companies fundamentals and simply buy and hold - leave their windfall to their kids to worry about.

#22     Mar 16, 2008
  3. Bernanke HAS to lower rates, didn't the fact BSC have luquidity problems make it obvious enough? You want other banks to be hit by liquidity problems and the US to become Japan?

#23     Mar 16, 2008
  4. We should be so lucky.

#24     Mar 16, 2008
  5. LMFAO ! ! !

You said it brother!

#25     Mar 16, 2008
  6. I did the same exact thing, shaking my head in amazement. They I come on here and see this, and now I CANNOT stop laughing.......Nicely done

#26     Mar 16, 2008
  7. I like how the lemmings suddenly figured out gold is a good investment once it hit 1000.

#27     Mar 16, 2008
  8. Heh, thanks. Yeah, it's ridiculous. A hollowed out economy run by financial "wizards" who are the biggest grifters and conmen in history and the nitwit media and populace are all interested in Spitzer's cock and an old popstar's fat ass. Excuse me while I buy more fatty snacks at Walmart. It's a fucking idiot's paradise. The wheels have come completely off.

#28     Mar 16, 2008

9. Shit. We might get there TONIGHT!

#29     Mar 16, 2008
  10. Who's gonna tell you things aren't so great?

#30     Mar 16, 2008