dow 100,000 book

Discussion in 'Economics' started by noob_trad3r, May 26, 2009.

1. dewton

dewton

The stock market will likely rise (on average) over many decades due to the worsening value of the dollar over time. But keep in mind the flaw of averages...

[​IMG]

#11     May 26, 2009
  2. what about dividends. Wont companies just increase prices which would mean higher EPS and bigger dividends?

#12     May 26, 2009
  3. Also, no short selling, and last but not least - no selling, lock up those 401k's and hedge funds 4 evah.

#13     May 26, 2009
  4. Arnie

Arnie

5. Cutten

Cutten

These books are hilarious! I think I might have to buy a few of them just for historical value.

#15     May 26, 2009
  6. Wow that was published it seems right at the peak of the market.

Review
    “An invaluable book . . . Today’s real estate markets are booming and Lereah makes a convincing case for why the real estate expansion will continue into the next decade. This book should prove to be a truly practical guide for any household looking to create wealth in real estate.” —DEWEY DAANE, FORMER GOVERNOR OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD OF GOVERNORS

“An important book, whether you agree with the author (as I do) that housing will remain an excellent investment or are convinced that home prices are poised for a plunge, David Lereah lays out a compelling vision of housing as a continuing positive investment—and how you can profit from real estate if you already own the home you live in, are looking to move from rental housing to an owner-occupied home, or want to use real estate as an investment.” —DAVID BERSON, CHIEF ECONOMIST, FANNIE MAE

#16     May 26, 2009