Doug Kass says might be time to buy

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Free Thinker, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Yeah, I did that after making back the losses from 1987, and stayed out until my business fell apart after 9/11. Those can be ugly lessons and it can take decades or a lifetime to get over the fear of a repeat. I was forced into gambling for a living. It wasn't by choice.

#21     Feb 6, 2010
  2. Its pretty obvious that he's talking his position. And wants to sound like he has fundamental reasons for his call, so he'll come up with a bunch of reasons to support his current short term view, and ignore his previous bearish points. He's just market timing and trying to buy a dip and sell on strength a few days later.

#22     Feb 6, 2010
  3. jnorty

jnorty

this is my last note on the clown they call doug kass. . follow his twitter sometime. the other day he says he bought gld and 1 day later he says he sold. HE'S BASICALLY DAY TRADING FOR 1-2 DAY HOLDS. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LISTEN TO A GUY WITH A TERRIBLE TRACK RECORD WHO'S DAY TRADING?

#23     Feb 6, 2010
  4. i have to ask. do some of you guys even trade? what the hell is this fair valuation talk. there is no such thing as fair valuation. valuation is subjective.
    kass is simply trading market sentiment.

#24     Feb 6, 2010