Doug Allen. Too legit to quit

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sushi, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Sushi

Sushi

No shilling. I thinks it's a bad deal but for the 90 who competed foebthe funds it was there only shot at managing a small fund. Several are now flush with cash and going through the tony Robbins patti training to learn to be money managers. No need to keep harping on this. Funds are allocated already trading starting soon

#41     Mar 25, 2009
  2. Sushi

Sushi

Just guessed due to your concern that you were one of the 90 papertraders who signed up to get the funding and manage a small fund. Maybe I bad and was wrong. Truth Is funding took
    Place f took place already. Time to move on. Training has begun in earnest and accounts are flush with fresh cash to put to work. Humble no name guys got the money. None went to the negatve bigmouths populating this site

#42     Mar 25, 2009
  3. Sushi

Sushi

No need for any of the funded traders to come here to get abused. Just accept your lot of not getting funded and move on

#43     Mar 25, 2009
  4. Sushi

Sushi

Ofcourse the real funding is taking place out of public view. The few no name humble guys choosen from the 90 sign ups are actively bring trained and accounts flush with cash ready to be put to work.

#44     Mar 26, 2009
  5. Sushi

Sushi

Does anyone know the password to get into the site for the traders who are getting the real funding? Trading will start soon and I'm curious if these papertraders will perform after the training

#45     Mar 29, 2009
  6. I would like the password to make you STFU.
    Better yet, I would like a time machine, to travel back and sterilize your bum father and hooker mother before they completed their transaction in the Denny's parking lot.

#46     Mar 29, 2009
  7. Again, there's been no confirmation of any funding actually taking place.
    It could mean Doug has been desperate in his attempts to avoid FINRA sanctioning.

#47     Mar 29, 2009