Doug Allen. Too legit to quit

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sushi, Mar 22, 2009.

1. trendo

trendo

Hello Sushi,

Is English your first language? Do you proofread your posts or do you simply not give a rat's ass?

#31     Mar 24, 2009
  2. No, he is just retarded and shilling for Doug Allen is the best he could do to earn some money. Although, I think Doug is not going to pay him, considering the results. But that is how it goes, don't send a retard to do an idiot's job.

#32     Mar 24, 2009
  3. trendo

trendo

Yeah, he seems to have taken a page straight out of old Doug's playbook, by not answering questions and referring to people who have legitimate questions as bitter losers.

#33     Mar 24, 2009
  4. Sushi

Sushi

What do you guys want Moses to come down with an official prolamation of funding? Couple no name humble elite traders funded and going through intensive training to manage money. No big mouth elite gurus choosen so no one really cares to report here

#34     Mar 25, 2009
  5. Hey Retard,

Try to get this through your thick head into your tiny brain. Maybe it will help you with your shilling. There has been noone funded and this is directly from Doug Allen's own forum. If that's too hard to comprehend, then try this exercise. Grab a hammer and bang your head with it to rattle that fecal-like matter you call a brain.

Good luck, not that it would help.

#35     Mar 25, 2009
  6. Sushi

Sushi

What a bozo you are. Of course those funded are on a private forum now. Not a open forum. No one will confirm it with any big mouth elite gurus. Several traders funded and going through intense training to manage money. Drop the jealousy. You are so far out of the loop it ain't funny. You were left behind from round one with that ridiculous system

#36     Mar 25, 2009
  7. dude, enough shilling. It's one thing to point something out a couple times, it's another thing to dedicate your life to this Doug fellow on ET.

#37     Mar 25, 2009
  8. The only one left behind was you by evolution.

Retard, I never submitted anything, so thanks for confirming that you are a shill that just spews out nonsense. And the forum is no longer private, you can invite anyone you wish to it. So feel free to invite the rest of your peers from the short yellow bus.

Why don't you run head first into a brick wall till a semi worthwhile thought originates in your head.

#38     Mar 25, 2009
  9. Sushi

Sushi

I already told you it's too late to get funding. I font think it's a good deal but for some they can use the strong start in the business regardless of the poor payout. It's time for you to move on and seek funding elsewhere all the funds here have been allocated

#39     Mar 25, 2009
  10. I've been trading fulltime since 2000, I have plenty of my own funding, guy. But thank you for your concern. Why don't you run along now, Doug will be happy with your shilling attempts :)

#40     Mar 25, 2009